The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the Jets have a bye this week. "Bye" is also what I said to the Jets season just four plays into game 1. However, they are proving to be a resilient bunch!

green-kool-aidman.jpg

man. I just dont know Bill B. Our offense is sooo banged up. Our main money man running back is out. Running back two is hurt but may try and play. Running back 3 is hurt. Tight End is hurt.
Two linemen hurt.
Baltomore is pretty healthy - other than Clowney ( !? ). Game is at Balto.
I see why the Lions are considered the underdog.

Im kind of glad we decided not to drive over to see the game. I got a bad vibe and I can tell you right now - I aint going to Jimmys house for breakfast !

The Ravens are favored by 3, which is basically what amounts to home field advantage in Vegas-speak.
I have no idea what Ravens team will show up. So I have little faith. If I recall the last time we played it took a 65 yard field goal to win.
You are right though, we are healthy at the moment.

I am in Philly right now.
Baseball Phillies last night and Eagles tonight.
I think if you live and work in Philly the Monday work force is going to be in the tank tomorrow.
My opinion of the two games tonight Dolphins at Eagles is much bigger than tomorrows Niners at Vikings.
At my wife’s reunion today, will be checking scores on phone all day.
I wish I could say I am at my wife’s 20 year reunion, but will be her 50 year😂😂😂

just came inside from blowing leaves and mowing. hell. I might as well go back outside. nothing good going on in Baltomore.
Yes, 28-0 @ half time😟

Ricky, Do you see a big 2nd half comeback ? The pride of the NFC north is at stake!

Last edited:
Watching the Bills arm wrestle with the Pats but I can't help wonder as the bottom screen scores life by, Did the Lions miss the plane and are still in Detroit?
Well...maybe Detroit just ran out of Koolaid😯!
Fox just left for a different game in my market..
'To go to a more competitive game' is what they said. Bummer, I was enjoying the game🤔

Last edited:
Back