The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thoughts on the Bills-Giants game:

Can't blame this one on jet lag. The 2TD favorite almost lost it on the last play. And even then, there should have been a penalty.
Definitely pass interference! The more I saw the play, the more obvious it became. The way the rules are, the Bills dbs could just keep interfering every pass play & all that would happen is 'half the distance to the goal'...till eventually the refs don't call it!
Bills didn't look good at all . Yes, ugly game but sort of amusing from that stand point (unless it's your team playing).
But the Bills did win like Allen said after the game🤗...

Last edited:
Yes, ugly game but sort of amusing for that stand point (unless it's your team playing).
But the Bills did win like Allen said after the game🤗...
A local sportscaster called it "UGLY, spelled in all caps".

Trying to enjoy 'Boys & Bolts game. I'm torn. As a fan of an AFC team, you always want to see other AFC teams lose to the NFC. So I should be all rah rah ... go Cowboys! But I just can't root for Dallas. Seeing Jerry Jones happy bothers me.

Standings as of week 6.
I hope your team is doing well.

Congrats goes to Rickie for making the 5-1 club.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings
big game this week for Lions. At Baltomore playing the Colts. Wonder if Jimmy will go to the game to watch bro Johnny's team. Whet his NFL appetite. RickyPicks says Jimmy jumps back into NFL after this year. RickyPicks says Jimmy is going to Chicago Bears 😲

big game this week for Lions. At Baltomore playing the Colts. Wonder if Jimmy will go to the game to watch bro Johnny's team. Whet his NFL appetite. RickyPicks says Jimmy jumps back into NFL after this year. RickyPicks says Jimmy is going to Chicago Bears 😲
Lions, Baltomore. Colts? Cravens. Mad Philly. RickyPicks & Jimmy Bears and bro Johnny.

Just gotta say with utmost respect, if The Three Stooges were here that might be their post.

In terms of 'big games ' this week, there is the aforementioned Ravens ( did I call them Colts ? --oops ) / Lions game. Cravens are favored by 3. Then the Sunday night game is a doozy --Philly - Miami. We will see a mad Philly team with a strong defense try to hold that Miami turbo Offense in check

Colts? LOL that was......

1697589393037.png

Back