The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c'mon over to my house JohnN. Ive got a great big piece of humble pie leftover ( Ive ate most of it ) and you are welcome to the slice
Humble Pie-saw them live. Great fun!
The Buffalo Bills just need to find their rhythm to win the Super Bowl. The coach said the team just needs to find its rhythm to win.
5bb71d300c5a44fe9e81a0b10ed516ff.gif

Humble Pie-saw them live. Great fun!
The Buffalo Bills just need to find their rhythm to win the Super Bowl. The coach said the team just needs to find its rhythm to win.
5bb71d300c5a44fe9e81a0b10ed516ff.gif
Too many injuries and the wrong Josh Allen showed up again yesterday. And TBH, the Patriots did their best to cough up a 12 point lead.

Poor Indy did themselves in with late penalties. Would have been nice to see them travel to London with some wind in their sails.

When are they going to try an Manchester United match in the States? 🤔
Break out the microbrews:

On 27 March 2023, United announced a tour of the United States, with friendly matches against Wrexham – who are co-owned by actors Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney and who also had former United goalkeeper Ben Foster in their squad – in San Diego,[3] and Borussia Dortmund in Las Vegas.[4] On 12 May, the club announced their third and fourth pre-season friendlies in the US against fierce rivals Arsenal in New York City,[5] and in Houston against Real Madrid, which will be played one day after Wrexham game

I think that watching American football on your side of the pond is just an excuse for you to enjoy a libation or two. When are they going to try an Manchester United match in the States? 🤔
Mee, enjoying a tipple...nevaaaaa :D

And then you include the team I've followed since the late 1960's....thank-you :SB

Packers really suck! They scored 2 tds which were mostly bogus! 1 was on a joint possession with a db, the other on a deflection @ the goal line that bounced off a GB receiver to another GB receiver.
Just like we drew it up....NO! ...Denver then went right down the field & kicked a fg. GBs 'D' offered little Resistance!
Denver has one of the worst defenses in the NFL but GBs offense could do little. Denver had a 9-0 lead @ halftime. They won 19-17... Ugly game to watch!
GB has lost 3 in a row, Bears have won 2 of 3. Bears are better right now!
Packers are the worse or among the worst teams right now😟. It's going to be a long year.
Now I know how you other fans felt all these years when you were losing...😪

There was a true surprise this week.
But...
It wasn't that the Bills lost to a underdog team.
It wasn't that the Lions got dismantled.
it wasn't that the Bears won with a rookie QB playing his first NFL game.
Not the Browns with a 1 point win
Not the Steelers winning on the road in LA
Not even Denver with a win.

it was the Fins Eagles game. The Dolphins got walloped, sure, but that's not the amazing part.

The Eagles had 0 penalties, nada, zilch. (Miami took 10). With the way flags have been flying this year, that's nearly a miracle.

There was a true surprise this week.
But...
It wasn't that the Bills lost to a underdog team.
It wasn't that the Lions got dismantled.
it wasn't that the Bears won with a rookie QB playing his first NFL game.
Not the Browns with a 1 point win
Not the Steelers winning on the road in LA
Not even Denver with a win.

it was the Fins Eagles game. The Dolphins got walloped, sure, but that's not the amazing part.

The Eagles had 0 penalties, nada, zilch. (Miami took 10). With the way flags have been flying this year, that's nearly a miracle.
Philly looks awesome! I like that ' Brotherly shove ' play..Nobody can
stop it. On 1 attempt, it gained over 2 yards
Miami had their moments but could not keep up with Philly...

Last edited:
Back