The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't watch the Bill's cuz they are on Amazon. But Google sez they have a solid lead about 2 min to end.
Go Bills!
It was closer than it needed to be, but they got a win. They got conservative at the end. Penalties in the last few minutes almost lost it for them. The final hail Mary was close. They still don't look like an elite team. Allen looked a little more like himself.

I dare you to be a Leafs and Bills fan. NERVES ON EDGE FOR YEARS. Both won last night, yeah! Good day. 🤪
https://www.nfl.com/teams/buffalo-bills/
tn9spgazbj2brmnbxcw4.jpg

throwback helmet for upcoming Monday Night game. Lets hope they rebound after the Bill B fiasco

I don’t know about you but I’m always weary of special uniforms or helmets. Anything that distracts is negative and anything that deviates from the norm… what can I say, I get superstitious with sports teams.

Hey Sports Fans !!
this weeks interesting games according to me -
we have the battle for New York. Jets - Giants
Seattle - Cleveland
Jacksonville - Pittsburg
and Cinci - MarkieNiners
also - GreenBay - Minni go and get that win Bobman !

RickyPicks is still too busy to comment but I would like to see the Jets, MarkieNiners, GreenBay, Pitts and Cleveland win

Hey Sports Fans !!
Seattle - Cleveland
Jacksonville - Pittsburg
and Cinci - MarkieNiners

RickyPicks is still too busy to comment but I would like to see the Jets, MarkieNiners, GreenBay, Pitts and Cleveland win
Jets-Giants: the battle for New Jersey.

Hey Sports Fans !!
Seattle - Cleveland
Jacksonville - Pittsburg
and Cinci - MarkieNiners

Thanks Ricky...GB has a chance. I've always thought that the teams coming off a MNF game would be a bit more tired, the next week, than the team not having played Monday.😔 Plus the rested team is at home?..you would think there'd be some advantage for those 2 scenarios.
I don't know what the statics are but hoping GB can get out of their own way & win one!
GB is a 1.5 point favorites.

Back