The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love watching football games played in the snow. Especially when it isn't snowing outside my window. While I love snow, I hate shoveling, so, as a rule, no snow is good snow.

I hate shoveling snow as well. Your both freezing and sweating like crazy at the same time. I don't have a huge driveway but six cars can park in it. Big enough to be miserable hand shoveling heavy wet snow.

Fortunately for the last dozen years my good neighbor Steve plows snow for his son's lawn landscape company. Not unusual to be woke up before dawn to the beautiful sound of an F-150 plowing my driveway.

Now I shovel the front steps & pavement to the door. Oh, and a path across the deck leading to the back yard trampoline. That's for the dogs benefit. One of them is a wiener dog & it's not good (I imagine) when his wiener drags in the snow...

I hate shoveling snow as well. Your both freezing and sweating like crazy at the same time. I don't have a huge driveway but six cars can park in it. Big enough to be miserable hand shoveling heavy wet snow.

Fortunately for the last dozen years my good neighbor Steve plows snow for his son's lawn landscape company. Not unusual to be woke up before dawn to the beautiful sound of an F-150 plowing my driveway.

Now I shovel the front steps & pavement to the door. Oh, and a path across the deck leading to the back yard trampoline. That's for the dogs benefit. One of them is a wiener dog & it's not good (I imagine) when his wiener drags in the snow...
That F150 would be a beautiful sound. Lucky you 🍀

I have a Scottish terrier with legs that are just as short. I have to do the whole dog-A-trail thing too.

Last year we didn’t get any snow. If I recall I think that has only happened twice before since they’ve been keeping records. Hoping for a repeat. This global warming deal has to have some positives.

1698616172256.png

:eek:

Back