The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is how Frank Schwab thinks the NFL playoff picture will shake out as we enter Week 14. (Henry Russell/Yahoo Sports)

Marky....I still remember last year before the Philly game......🎶 you were..8 miles high - The Byrds🎵😆
Then afterwards.....'🎵Now you don't talk so loud, now you don't seem so proud....' Bob Dylan's Like A Rolling Stone was the song....😥..& it was in mono, NOT quad!
Stay thirsty my friend....
Yes, well aware, I am in the moment, and the moment now is SF at the top.

WRONG!!!! This is what it's going to be. Right @SACD_ripper ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 99102

:ROFLMAO:

If this playoff picture holds true, @Imbobman yer Packers will be coming back to Detroit for a rematch. Revenge brother. Revenge after that TurkeyDay massacre. And Dallas will play - and beat Atlanta - to set up a match with MarkieNiners in round 2*

* = assuming Revenge holds true. otherwise the Niners would get da Packers

Last edited:
I wondered what he was doing. I know two years ago he wanted to leave the NFL to be a Dad at home, but SF bonused him 6 million dollars and he didn't pass that up.
This year I think money didn't matter, family first?
family first. said he got a great contract offer from the kids here you go -------

And now? Lucky me. My favorite team has been waiting for me at home to join them full-time — no contract needed. I’m excited to be more present with my family and to focus all of my attention on what matters to me outside of football. For the longest time, my career has naturally filled my schedule, and my wife has taken the reins at home. My oldest is 10 years old, and I’ve been away from him for large chunks of nine years. My younger two boys are eight and five. For most of their lives, Dad hasn’t been fully present. So, without interruption, I’m ready for this next stage of life.

If this playoff picture holds true, @Imbobman yer Packers will be coming back to Detroit for a rematch. Revenge brother. Revenge after that TurkeyDay massacre. And Dallas will play - and beat Atlanta - to set up a match with MarkieNiners in round 2*

* = assuming Revenge holds true. otherwise the Niners would get da Packers
I don't like the scenario of GB having to play either Detroit or SF. But Dallas or Atlanta would be better😄
GB isn't going to even make the playoffs!..playoffs?

I'll stand on what Jim Mora said...I just hope GB can win a game, another game!

Last edited:
Per CBS Sports:

"No other team in NFL history has experienced a five-day stretch like the one the Steelers just had. By virtue of Thursday night's 21-18 loss to the Patriots, Pittsburgh became the first team in NFL history with a winning record to lose consecutive games to teams that were at least eight games under .500, according to the Prime broadcast."

This kind of crap happens to the Lions and the Jets, not the legendary Steelers. :ROFLMAO:

Per CBS Sports:

"No other team in NFL history has experienced a five-day stretch like the one the Steelers just had. By virtue of Thursday night's 21-18 loss to the Patriots, Pittsburgh became the first team in NFL history with a winning record to lose consecutive games to teams that were at least eight games under .500, according to the Prime broadcast."

This kind of crap happens to the Lions and the Jets, not the legendary Steelers. :ROFLMAO:
As it should happen to Lions & Jets! 😛That loss by the Steelers helps Buffalo!😏
I heard some interesting stats the other day.
KC is 10-0 the next week following a loss & Bills are 6-0 after the bye week! Something has got to give here!
KC is favored by 1point. Should be a great game! I like the Bills in this one. KC is off as the Packers showed everyone.
About GB/NY. GB by 6.5 points! Oh, I don't like that! Talk about the kiss of death for the Packers to be favored by that much.
...Giants have won 2 in a row with DeVito at qb? Isn't Danny too old & short to be out there🤔? I thought he was doing Jersey Mike commercials?...Oh, wrong DeVito? Never mind!
GB should be able to handle him but they won't!

Last edited:
Per CBS Sports:

This just shows how lucky the Steelers were to win the games they won early in the season. Since Ben left, they've had no offense, with either quarterback, but somehow they kept winning early in the season. Now the odds are catching up to them. They should have never had a winning record to begin with. I give Tomlin all the credit for the games they've managed to win.

As it should happen to Lions & Jets! 😛That loss by the Steelers helps Buffalo!😏
I heard some interesting stats the other day.
KC is 10-0 the next week following a loss & Bills are 6-0 after the bye week! Something has got to give here!
KC is favored by 1point. Should be a great game! I like the Bills in this one. KC is off as the Packers showed everyone.
About GB/NY. GB by 6.5 points! Oh, I don't like that! Talk about the kiss of death for the Packers to be favored by that much.
...Giants have won 2 in a row with DeVito at qb? Isn't Danny too old & short to be out there🤔? I thought he was doing Jersey Mike commercials?...Oh, wrong DeVito? Never mind!
GB should be able to handle him but they won't!

oh Bobman.........where to start.......

First off Yes - you have your Devito's mixed up. Its Liberty Devito that is the new QB - and that boy has rhythm !! Second - angry Chiefs. ANGRY CHIEFS. Sorry Bills.
Third - I see how you roll...you softshoe the Packers --lull us all into smug complacency, then you sneak out - eek - out - a win. ;)

oh Bobman.........where to start.......

First off Yes - you have your Devito's mixed up. Its Liberty Devito that is the new QB - and that boy has rhythm !! Second - angry Chiefs. ANGRY CHIEFS. Sorry Bills.
Third - I see how you roll...you softshoe the Packers --lull us all into smug complacency, then you sneak out - eek - out - a win. ;)

Andy Reid does an office desk presser & he's usually a pretty stoic guy. Lets just say he's been extra stoic lately. His spin is that everyone's trying to help each other out, helping each other improve and nobody's pointing the finger at who is doing what wrong.

Yeah. I wonder if that's how it's going behind closed doors....

The Chiefs might be angry but the problem with going into a game hyper-emotional is it doesn't lead to clear thinking. Lots of fouls. And ref Carl Cheffers always has friction with the Chiefs. I doubt he'll let anything slide. And I just read our main RB Pacheco is out for the game.

I appreciate your vote of confidence but I don't have warm fuzzies for Sundays game...

Back