The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh Bobman.........where to start.......

First off Yes - you have your Devito's mixed up. Its Liberty Devito that is the new QB - and that boy has rhythm !! Second - angry Chiefs. ANGRY CHIEFS. Sorry Bills.
Third - I see how you roll...you softshoe the Packers --lull us all into smug complacency, then you sneak out - eek - out - a win. ;)
So you don't think the Bills are angry?

oh Bobman.........where to start.......

Third - I see how you roll...you softshoe the Packers --lull us all into smug complacency, then you sneak out - eek - out - a win. ;)
Ricky!!! What are you, a flapjack-squat -flippin'-genius or what?

....I didn't even comment on the Loins- Bears game. Sorry about that!
Bears should have beaten them in their last game.
I heard the starting center is out for Lions. Could be trouble........You pressure Goff & he puts up some wild throws....
Maybe Chicago can take care of business this time. I'm not saying they will but that it would be sweet if they could😌. Right GOS?

Last edited:
It's one of those weekends that football is leaving me conflicted. As I've mentioned elsewhere my adopted teams are the Bills, 49'ers, and the Lions. Largely for non-sports reasons.

I have been to Buffalo once in my late teens and then about 20 years later. Both times the town made a very favorable impression on me. More than that I am appreciative of the teams fans,er, mafia. They seem to have a good attitude and involved in worthwhile charity activities. They are the opposite of Raiders fans.

I have been to SF several times & always had a great time while there. Halloween in the Castro district is a life changing event! I have said before if I had my choice to live anywhere in the US it would be SF. However all I read about is deterioration there so I better just stick with my fond memories.

I used to work with a very good friend from Detroit so I feel close to the town thanks to his personal knowledge. I feel a connection to the Lions because of so many dismal years with the Chiefs. Times when going to work meant non-stop discussions about how did they screw up again. And then there's that legendary blue Kool Aid.

So I will always pay attention to these teams & hope the best for them. Unless they are up against the Chiefs, natch.

I predict Chiefs over Bills by maybe a field goal. Should be a high energy game no matter what.

SF. However all I read about is deterioration there so I better just stick with my fond memories.
Yeah, my whole life been in SF, and unfortunately, not very proud anymore.
Huge homelessness and drug problem, crime with no consequences, too many people have moved in for decades, neighborhoods are no more.
That said, the Bay Area as a whole is beautiful, good weather, lots of things to do, great food.
Sometimes I think we have lost law and order in our communitys.

Enough said, best for me to keep quiet on QQ.

Yeah, my whole life been in SF, and unfortunately, not very proud anymore.
Huge homelessness and drug problem, crime with no consequences, too many people have moved in for decades, neighborhoods are no more.
That said, the Bay Area as a whole is beautiful, good weather, lots of things to do, great food.
Sometimes I think we have lost law and order in our communitys.

Enough said, best for me to keep quiet on QQ.
Sometimes it's hard to trust what you see on the "news" anymore. At least now I know it's for real given your firsthand appraisal.

Hey Sports Fans !!

Good Sunday Morning. Week 14 musings -

That Indy - Cinci game could turn out exciting. Both need this win
Chiefs Bills game - agree that it will prolly be a wildwest shootout. Chiefs win
MarkieNiners - stick it to the birds Markie. There are 2 teams I totally hate and Seattle is one of them
...RickyPicks is in the background. He wants me to remind y'all that he will go 4-0 on his predictions ( yeah, right...)......
What Detroit Lions team did they send to Chicago ? The hungry A squad or the B team that is just there for the paycheck ? We shall see
I think that Baltomore - Rams game will be a fun game. Maybe closer than you think it should be
God it pains me to say " I want Dallas to win " They wont though
Go Brownies !!!
And what is up with @Imbobman wanting the Bears to win ? A Packer wanting the hated Bears to win ? Life is Strange

Enjoy the games

Hey Sports Fans !!

Chiefs Bills game - agree that it will prolly be a wildwest shootout. Chiefs win
MarkieNiners - stick it to the birds Markie. There are 2 teams I totally hate and Seattle is one of them
...RickyPicks is in the background. He wants me to remind y'all that he will go 4-0 on his predictions ( yeah, right...)......
What Detroit Lions team did they send to Chicago ? The hungry A squad or the B team that is just there for the paycheck ? We shall see
I think that Baltomore - Rams game will be a fun game. Maybe closer than you think it should be
Go Brownies !!!
And what is up with @Imbobman wanting the Bears to win ? A Packer wanting the hated Bears to win ? Life is Strange

Enjoy the games

Yep another reason to be conflicted this weekend. I'd forgotten about the Lions & Bears. I don't know if it's carried in my area but of course I'll check in a few minutes.

It's worth pointing out the downtrodden Bears are 8>4, just like the Chiefs. Meanwhile the Lions are 9>3. Sure there's plenty of other stats to expand on this, but the Lions should thank the Chiefs for helping their season get off to a good start!:sneaky:

On it...
1000005067.jpg

Hey Sports Fans !!

Go Brownies !!!

Enjoy the games
Ricky! Ricky.... You pretty much got it right! But I dont hate the Bears, I only highly dislike them😡..
Bears/ Lions game is on in my market.
7-0 Chicago, Bears just went right down the field on Lions. Great start! Go Bears. Take no prisoners today!!!

Ricky! Ricky.... You pretty much got it right! But I dont hate the Bears, I only highly dislike them😡..
Bears/ Lions game is on in my market.
7-0 Chicago, Bears just went right down the field on Lions. Great start! Go Bears. Take no prisoners today!!!
I can see where this game is headed. Not good for Lions

Gene and Clement are happy

At the moment I am not. The Lions are getting dominated and I had to give my nephew - the Bears fan - 4 points. Dammit

Yup I'm watching the same game too. Dunno why exactly but I enjoy your pics & comments even tho we are watching the same thing. Partly I'm just tickled at the idea of the NFL being embraced in the UK.
It has been since 1984!!
When it was first shown on Ch 4 , national TV
That was my calling....watched every season since.
Love it

Back