The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats Gene and Clement ---and Wisconsin Bob
Thanks Ricky..You're a better man than I. Seriously, it's good for Detroit to have this happen now & get it corrected before the playoffs start.They still have command of the division!
I paused the game right at the start of the 2nd half, Detroit was up 13-10. Let it go so long that I used up all the buffer....
When I Resumed it, it was 4th qt. 28-13 Chicago... Actually I was quite surprised.
Congrats Gene! Bears are really playing well😀 No collapse today!,

That Rams/ Ravens game was a great one also!!!!

Last edited:
I need to abandon the NFL & find a new pastime that has less stress. Maybe something involving amphetamines....

Seriously this game hurt big time. I was amazed at Josh Allen's skill and the cohesive teamwork of the Bill's. I doubt the Chiefs will even make the payoffs this year.
Sonik
lets you and I take up parcheesi or shuffleboard.
The Lions. The Chiefs. Ugh

I need to abandon the NFL & find a new pastime that has less stress. Maybe something involving amphetamines....

Seriously this game hurt big time. I was amazed at Josh Allen's skill and the cohesive teamwork of the Bill's. I doubt the Chiefs will even make the payoffs this year.
Come on, you lost to the Bills, a team picked to be in the SB at the beginning of the season.
Chiefs play the Patriots, Raiders, Bengals and Chargers. They could easily win all four. They will be in the playoffs, they just may not get a bye and be the favorites.

Come on, you lost to the Bills, a team picked to be in the SB at the beginning of the season.
Chiefs play the Patriots, Raiders, Bengals and Chargers. They could easily win all four. They will be in the playoffs, they just may not get a bye and be the favorites.
After the Packers put a beat down on a team, they're not the same the next week!🤕 Mahomes was angry there @ the end. KC had the win except for the wr being in the neutral zone.... tough one, again for the 2nd week in a row, I admit😩.
Big win by the Bills!

Last edited:

After the the Packers put a beat down on a team, they're not the same the next week!🤕 Mahomes was angry there @ the end.
Big win by the Bills!
Yes I've never seen Mahomes angry like that. I saw no Ref's bad calls. Well to the Bill's friend's here, good win. Well earned.

The great escape...:D
Bills own Arrowhead.
1845770385.18.jpg

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2023/12/10/23995868/final-score-bills-beat-chiefs-20-17-week-14It's been a long time
still shaking my wings.
Well, I'm a glad bird
I got changes to ring.

I agree, they'll make it in. But horror of horrors, they may not get a bye AND
they may have to play a road playoff game. :eek:

I've been lurking on the AFC teams. I finally have decided who I want as a 49er opponent in the Super Bowl, assuming we get that far.
I've picked the Baltimore Ravens. Buffalo my second pick.
1. There the best as of this writing.
2. It would be a repeat of Super Bowl XLVII, which the 49ers lost (Kaepernick) in 2013.
Joe Flacco, still playing today in Cleveland.
3. I think the best Super Bowls are an east coast team vs a west coast team.

Back