The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since their bye in Week 9, the Lions' defense is allowing 29.8 points per game, which ranks second to last in the league over that five-game span.
Quarterback Jared Goff also had one of his worst games of the season, throwing two interceptions and being sacked four times against heavy pressure.
Detroit dropped to 9-4 following a dismal second half in which it racked up just 76 yards of total offense while ending the game with eight penalties to Chicago's four
The last time we saw the Lions look like a potential Super Bowl contender might have been all the way back in Week 4, when they dominated the Packers. Since then, they've had a few good performances but all against bad teams, and the last four games have been troubling. They should have lost to the Bears twice in that span, did lose once to Chicago and were outclassed at home by the Packers on Thanksgiving. The Lions are still very likely to win the division, though that's not a lock anymore. The real concern is that this Lions team we've seen the past few weeks looks like a prime one-and-done candidate for the playoffs.

....I can go on and on... I am losing my enthusiasm Detroit. I have one simple message -

Fix it or Forget it

Sincerely
Angry Ricky

Last edited:
Quarterback Jared Goff also had one of his worst games of the season, throwing two interceptions and being sacked four times against heavy pressure.
Detroit dropped to 9-4 following a dismal second half in which it racked up just 76 yards of total offense while ending the game with eight penalties to Chicago's four

....I can go on and on... I am losing my enthusiasm Detroit. I have one simple message -

Fix it or Forget it

Sincerely
Angry Ricky
Well said Ricky. I didn't realize Detroit was spiralling downward that bad. Campbell has something to get on them about now!
They've got Denver next. No cake walk either. Winners of 6 of their last 7 games!

OK everyone! GB just showed the world how NOT to play defense with a 1 point lead.
Ugly game beyond belief! flush that one down the toilet!💩 A lot of weird plays in a crap game!
I believe that GBs special teams also has a lot Special Olympic athletes on it!😩
Be happy all you Philly, Lions & Jets fans that your team doesn't suck this bad!
I will admit, Devito played well. Out played Love. Congratulations to him...
In a twisted sort of way I'm happy for the guy!
Oh well, it's just a game & life goes on....

Last edited:
IMG_0633.jpeg

So the only really good NFL teams right now appear to be the Niners and the Cowboys. But they both dominated the Eagles who may not be nearly as good as they had seemed. Jersey boy QB's (Flacco and DeVito) performed well this weekend. Might be one of those "it was in the stars" things.

So the only really good NFL teams right now appear to be the Niners and the Cowboys. But they both dominated the Eagles who may not be nearly as good as they had seemed. Jersey boy QB's (Flacco and DeVito) performed well this weekend. Might be one of those "it was in the stars" things.
Hey! Wait a minute! Da Bears have a 2-game win streak going! BEARS!

there are sleepers out there....................Cleveland and Denver

Last edited:
So the only really good NFL teams right now appear to be the Niners and the Cowboys.
I haven't really been paying attention to the Cowbboys since we killed them in Week 5, but listening to all there stats on Sunday night football, I was like holy smoke, these guys have been great.

Last edited:
So, week 15 is upon us -
We have a bunch of great games coming up. But before I get into this, did anyone notice RickyPicks was .500 in his picks ? Hell thats enough
to be division leader in the NFC South ! Thats enough for a 700 million dollar contract in baseball !! Still not the 1000 percent that that clown RickyPicks boasted about though

We got a bunch of desperate must win teams out there fighting for a chance at the playoffs -

Minnysota versus Cinci - Minny has no offense, Id like to see Cinci win
Pitt - Indy - toss up
Denver - Detroit - Saturday night in Motown. Denver is hot, Detroit is not. Could be the last game for Detroit Defensive Coordinator ( and needs to be )
Chicago - Cleveland - The Bears are looking good. Cleveland will smash mouth them into reality though
Giants - New Orleans - gimme a cutlet !!! Go DeVito !!!
Dallas - Buffalo ---- GO BILLS !!! ( there, you happy @JohnN ? )
Philly versus Seattle - Id like to see Philly win--knock the birds out of playoff contention
BaltOmore - Jacksonville - this should be a battle

Last edited:
Back