The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to watch DevitoBall on Sunday. Its on Fox. Guess what stoopid game Im getting on my local Fox ? KC - Patriots !! What the hell. Thats not a game, thats a blowout. Gimme a cutlet Fox, dammit
The ratings will be high if Taylor Swift attends the game. Poor Pats. They are going to feel the full wrath of Mahomes and Company. I pity any KC receiver that drops a pass. Mahomes is going kick the dude right in the nuts.

The ratings will be high if Taylor Swift attends the game. Poor Pats. They are going to feel the full wrath of Mahomes and Company. I pity any KC receiver that drops a pass. Mahomes is going kick the dude right in the nuts.
even worse, what will Patrick do if the refs make a bad call ? Kelce might as well not suit up and just pander to his girl in the stands

Hey Doc ( @esimms86 ) how come you haven't posted anything about your Dolphins in this thread for a long time now? They are atop the AFC East and in the hunt for the top seed.

Let me guess, they are doing well and you don't want to jinx them? There are no such things as jinxes, but there are out of control linemen and linebackers who still like to slam talented QB's heads into the turf. :mad:

AR said "There are no such things as jinxes,"

I said -- @JohnN
Go Lions!
71RR3USUpIL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Hey Doc ( @esimms86 ) how come you haven't posted anything about your Dolphins in this thread for a long time now? They are atop the AFC East and in the hunt for the top seed.

Let me guess, they are doing well and you don't want to jinx them? There are no such things as jinxes, but there are out of control linemen and linebackers who still like to slam talented QB's heads into the turf. :mad:
The Dolphins just keep rolling along. Unlike KC, the Bills, and the Eagles, Miami has been pretty consistent this year(ok, they did loseby one point to the lowly Titans). Besides, their only competition for a non-wild card playoff slot are the Bills. Also, I've been very impressed by how well Dallas has been playing lately.

I gave up on the game when it was 28 - 0.
No use in watching a game like that.
I subscribed to Amazon video for one game ( guess which one ) and Im glad it was for just one game.
Cant recall the whole season but hasnt everyone of these Thursday games been a piece of poop ?
Glad I missed out - once again - last night.

I just finished watching the low-lights of last night's Chargers / Raiders college basketball game. The Raiders putting up 63 points after getting shut out last Sunday is absurd. The Chargers had five turnovers, all resulting in Raiders TDs. There is no team in the NFL that is going to survive that kind of onslaught.

The Chargers were already going downhill fast before Herbert went down. And it seems that the team has now gone into anaphylactic shock after losing him. :(

I just finished watching the low-lights of last night's Chargers / Raiders college basketball game. The Raiders putting up 63 points after getting shut out last Sunday is absurd. The Chargers had five turnovers, all resulting in Raiders TDs. There is no team in the NFL that is going to survive that kind of onslaught.

The Chargers were already going downhill fast before Herbert went down. And it seems that the team has now gone into anaphylactic shock after losing him. :(
The Raiders are a pretty sorry team so it would take a fail of gargantuan proportions to allow them to score 63 points.

SanDiego damn near beat the Lions a few weeks ago ( with Herbert btw ) This shows 2 things - the big SD decline as AR mentions with loss of Herbert and secondly just how meek and crappy the Lions have been lately !

Wow Raiders vs Chargers. 63 > 21. That's almost some kind of basketball score.
The Chargers are a train wreck. Wonder how long before they fire the head coach?

Ricky, NO more 'DeVito Ball' for me this year! You better look out for Denver this week!
There are a few good games this weekend Dallas- Buffalo... Somewhat surprising that Bills are 2.5 point favorites.
Ravens/Jags... If Lawrence can play well with high ankle sprain it could be a good one.

The Chargers are a train wreck. Wonder how long before they fire the head coach?

Ricky, NO more 'DeVito Ball' for me this year! You better look out for Denver this week!
There are a few good games this weekend Dallas- Buffalo... Somewhat surprising that Bills are 2.5 point favorites.
Ravens/Jags... If Lawrence can play well with high ankle sprain it could be a good one.
Bobman
I have a bad vibe --again. I think Denver will beat Detroit - in Detroit btw - tonite. I think our defense will suck again - and our DC will be fired after the game

RickyPicks is in the background arguing with me on my prediction. He says Lions win big ---31- 16.

Which West Carlisle hick will be right ? Game is 8 fifteen PM EST tonight on NFL Network........

Bobman
I have a bad vibe --again. I think Denver will beat Detroit - in Detroit btw - tonite. I think our defense will suck again - and our DC will be fired after the game

RickyPicks is in the background arguing with me on my prediction. He says Lions win big ---31- 16.

Which West Carlisle hick will be right ? Game is 8 fifteen PM EST tonight on NFL Network........
I really wish I could watch this game without NFL Network. I don't believe that I've seen any Lions games this year. Can't RickyPicks pull a few strings for some good 'ole QQ buddies?

Good luck, tonight RPs.

Back