The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish I could watch this game without NFL Network. I don't believe that I've seen any Lions games this year. Can't RickyPicks pull a few strings for some good 'ole QQ buddies?

Good luck, tonight RPs.
Hey ar, I can’t believe that you missed out on the Thanksgiving Day game against the Packers(admittedly not one of Detroit’s finest moments).

Hey ar, I can’t believe that you missed out on the Thanksgiving Day game against the Packers(admittedly not one of Detroit’s finest moments).
We hosted Thanksgiving and family arrived early and stayed into the night. So I only caught bits and pieces of the games. I did comment on the Lions' poor performance, however. Is it worth repeating? LOL

It seems that the Lions would rather stay home and eat turkey on Thanksgiving than play football. That's 7 losses in a row.
Ricky, your Lions made a bunch of us look bad yesterday. That was not very nice at all! :mad:

Lions can't lose tonight.

An angel on a Harley
Pulls across to greet a fellow rolling stone
Puts his bike up on its stand
Leans back and then extends
A scarred and greasy hand...he said

"How ya doin bro?...where ya been?...where ya goin'? Go Lions!"

Bobman
I have a bad vibe --again. I think Denver will beat Detroit - in Detroit btw - tonite. I think our defense will suck again - and our DC will be fired after the game

RickyPicks is in the background arguing with me on my prediction. He says Lions win big ---31- 16.

Which West Carlisle hick will be right ? Game is 8 fifteen PM EST tonight on NFL Network........
No way Ricky. I see a Lions win, I mean it. Detroit will give Wilson fits out there. I know where u are coming from with your apprehension & all.
So the game is tonight? I don't have NFL network so I can't see it but that would be a really good one to watch.. I dislike the NFL & Amazon broadcasts. Maybe this is what the future will be, everything on NFL network ( so the NFL could keep the billions in advertising revenue themselves)
Sometimes people put the games up live on YouTube .. I'm going to check.
But you should be able to get it free, OTA, in your market? Maybe just the Detroit market.

Ricky, your DC can't be worse than GBs Joe Barry. Total hack who is in way over his head.

Last edited:
Sonik
the Lions are playing TEAM. The best they have played in many many weeks. They are a third quarter falter team. So dont count yer chickens yet
I know it isn't over but.....
I'm having a hard time want to watch it anymore.

You should watch and enjoy every minute of it. It might be the last game that doesn't get decided in the last two minutes as we go down the stretch.

But admittedly maybe GBs finest moment this year😁
Except for celebrity night when Jonathan Owens, playing on the defensive side of the ball as usual for GB, scooped up a fumble and ran it in for his first ever NFL TD. GB went on to defeat KC in KC. Owens’s wife Simone Biles was in the house, as was a certain equally world famous S.O. named Taylor!

BTW, what’s up with Pittsburgh? They’ve somehow managed to choke their way into last place!

Since the Steelers can't get the breaks anymore, you see their weakness, which is a poor and conservative offense and some mental break in the defense. They have not replaced Big Ben and maybe it's time to move on with Mike Tomlin and give him his last 4 million to sit at home next year.

Since the Steelers can't get the breaks anymore, you see their weakness, which is a poor and conservative offense and some mental break in the defense. They have not replaced Big Ben and maybe it's time to move on with Mike Tomlin and give him his last 4 million to sit at home next year.
They need a QB.

You were sounding really good until that last line! 🤣
thats the shit that gets in your head and comes out of your mouth when you drink that KoolAid !

Seriously though - they FINALLY played as a team and looked like they did early in the season
The game rejuvenated me --they are a really good team when they hit on all cylinders.

Weve got Minny next. In Minny. We can clinch a playoff spot this weekend if certain things happen.
The easy - and good thing would be if Seattle loses. They lose on Monday and we are in. Plus - double bonus as I cannot stand the Seaturds

We can clinch a playoff spot this weekend if certain things happen.
The easy - and good thing would be if Seattle loses. They lose on Monday and we are in. Plus - double bonus as I cannot stand the Seaturds
The heck with clinching a playoff spot. Win next week and the Lions have the division.

The Seaturds? I love it! 😍

Back