The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sports Fans !
Good morning. Chest thumping Lions fan here

So - today -
First off I say GO NEW YORK !! Yup - Ricky is cheering for all 3 NY teams
- Go BILLS !
- Go DeVito
- Go Jets

Battle for the Bays is on. Tampa at Green Bay. Packers will rebound @Imbobman . Green Bay wins

Cleveland - Bears . Sorry Gene and Clement. Back to earth for the Bears

BaltAmore' at Jacksonville tonite. Gonna be a fun game. This game will tell us if the Colt--err - Ravens - are truly a SB contender

enjoy your team and your games and remember -

LETS GO LIONS !!!!!!

Hey Sports Fans !
Good morning. Chest thumping Lions fan here

So - today -
First off I say GO NEW YORK !! Yup - Ricky is cheering for all 3 NY teams
- Go BILLS !
- Go DeVito
- Go Jets

Battle for the Bays is on. Tampa at Green Bay. Packers will rebound @Imbobman . Green Bay wins

Cleveland - Bears . Sorry Gene and Clement. Back to earth for the Bears

BaltAmore' at Jacksonville tonite. Gonna be a fun game. This game will tell us if the Colt--err - Ravens - are truly a SB contender

enjoy your team and your games and remember -

LETS GO LIONS !!!!!!
The Jets beat Miami? I don’t think so Ricky! But I do want to see Tommy Cutlets continue his winning ways with the NYG. Everybody loves an undrafted free agent!

The Jets beat Miami? I don’t think so Ricky! But I do want to see Tommy Cutlets continue his winning ways with the NYG. Everybody loves an undrafted free agent!
I'm hoping for the Jets to help out the Bills today with a win over Miami. No Tyreek Hill today. Very doable.
It’s going to be incredibly difficult for the Jets to beat Miami today given that the Fins are totally pissed off about last week’s collapse. It’s better to take on a sleeping giant. The game is in Miami which just adds to the gravity of the task for the Jets.

Jets are toast 17-0 and counting.
It’s going to be incredibly difficult for the Jets to beat Miami today given that the Fins are totally pissed off about last week’s collapse. It’s better to take on a sleeping giant. The game is in Miami which just adds to the gravity of the task for the Jets.
Yeah it looks like the Jets have reverted to "pathetic" mode. 24-zip at the half. Jets have 0 passing yards. Jets starting QB being re-hydrated in the locker room.

Yeah it looks like the Jets have reverted to "pathetic" mode. 24-zip at the half. Jets have 0 passing yards. Jets starting QB being re-hydrated in the locker room.
I watched a bunch of plays. The Dolphins D-line seems to be getting into the backfield at the same time the ball is getting into Zach's hands. It looks to be a grandslam performance by the Fins.

Back