The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chiefs & Pats game turned out to my liking. Alltho that first drive by the Pats sure got my attention. Some more turnovers on our side, no spectacular plays just slug it out to the end.

Best part was the snippets of music leading into commercials. Jimi Hendrix, Eagles, Grateful Dead, Eurythmics. They must have known I was watching.

My condolences to Gene & Clement. I was pretty excited about the Bears being ahead while it lasted.

Go Bills!

Last edited:
Watching the game from Lambeau Field and seeing how close knit the community is, where is the best place to live in the States and why?
Something that's always interested me.
I doubt there is any consensus on that. Like any place, there are pros and cons for all. Plus, weather/climate-wise, every extreme you can think of is a possibility.

Watching the game from Lambeau Field and seeing how close knit the community is, where is the best place to live in the States and why?
Something that's always interested me.
I must agree with @Bill B there wouldn't be any group consensus about this. It's like asking what's the best kind of music to listen to?

A publication called US News & World Report prides itself on researching & creating best of lists. If you want something more official than my opinion you can review this. Packers fans will like it:

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-estate/articles/us-news-ranks-the-best-places-to-live-in-the-us
I live in North East Kansas next door to Kansas City Missouri. Neither state is listed in the best of. However Johnson County Kansas (which is comprised of dozens of smallish suburban cities) makes many best of lists for raising a family. And I would have to agree. That's why when I got married at 30 yo I moved there. But as a younger single guy, Kansas City was a blast to live in.

Last edited:
At 31 to 3 Bills, with less than 10 mins left in the game, I think I'm safe with calling this a win. Seems like the Bills only lose the close ones anyway.

Cowboys blew their wad against the Eagles last week. Now the Cowboys are the mad and desperate team. I'm so glad they play Miami next week.

Last edited:
At 31 to 3 Bills, with less than 10 mins left in the game, I think I'm safe with calling this a win. Seems like the Bills only lose the close ones anyway.

Cowboys blew their wad against the Eagles last week. Now the Cowboys are the mad and desperate team. I'm so glad they play Miami next week.
The Cowboys are 2 different teams on the road and at home where they look like the NFL's best team. I don't know what it is with the Texas air...

The Bills are better than their record show because of the close ones they lose, I wouldn't want to face them in the playoffs.

The Bills have a real dilemma @JohnN . Win out and they will be 11-6. It is a solid possibility that they will do so especially if Miami is resting starters when the teams meet on the last day of the regular season. The problem is that the Bills are currently 9th and have the Browns, Bengals, Colts and Texans ahead of them in the playoff standings.

If the Browns knock off both the Texans and the Bengals, and the Bills win out, the Bills are in. Then there is the Colts / Texans game on the last day of the season that could easily figure into the equation.

I'm sure that the Bills would rather play the teams that are in front of them head on. I am sure the Bills could beat every one of them. But they dug themselves this hole and now will need help.

So I will be rooting for the last NY team standing and also Jersey Joe Flacco's Browns these next three weeks.

Back