The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bills have a real dilemma @JohnN . Win out and they will be 11-6. It is a solid possibility that they will do so especially if Miami is resting starters when the teams meet on the last day of the regular season. The problem is that the Bills are currently 9th and have the Browns, Bengals, Colts and Texans ahead of them in the playoff standings.

If the Browns knock off both the Texans and the Bengals, and the Bills win out, the Bills are in. Then there is the Colts / Texans game on the last day of the season that could easily figure into the equation.

I'm sure that the Bills would rather play the teams that are in front of them head on. I am sure the Bills could beat every one of them. But they dug themselves this hole and now will need help.

So I will be rooting for the last NY team standing and also Jersey Joe Flacco's Browns these next three weeks.
The Bills aren't looking to get into the playoffs as a wild card. They think they can take the division.

Bills are 2 games behind Miami. The Bills play the @Chargers, Pats, and @Fins. The Fins play the Cowboys, @Ravens, and Bills.

If the Bills win those next 2 and the dolphins lose just one to either the Boys or the Ravens, Bills are only 1 game back. If the Bills can then beat Miami in Miami on the last game of the season, that evens the division and hands the tiebreaker to Buffalo, who will have swept the Fins. It is very doable.

Last edited:
The Bills aren't looking to get into the playoffs as a wild card. They think they can take the division.

Bills are 2 games behind Miami. The Bills play the @Chargers, Pats, and @Fins. The Fins play the Cowboys, @Ravens, and Bills.

If the Bills win those next 2 and the dolphins lose just one to either the Boys or the Ravens, Bills are only 1 game back. If the Bills can then beat Miami in Miami on the last game of the season, that evens the division and hands the tiebreaker to Buffalo, who will have swept the Fins. It is very doable.
Excellent! Those Miami games should make for exciting days and great setup for the wrap up. But the Cowboys turn into cow chips on the road.

Last edited:
The Buffalo Bills Cook the Dallas Cowboys :
GBlq5DJXgAAvwp3.jpg:large

The Bills have a real dilemma @JohnN . Win out and they will be 11-6. It is a solid possibility that they will do so especially if Miami is resting starters when the teams meet on the last day of the regular season. The problem is that the Bills are currently 9th and have the Browns, Bengals, Colts and Texans ahead of them in the playoff standings.

If the Browns knock off both the Texans and the Bengals, and the Bills win out, the Bills are in. Then there is the Colts / Texans game on the last day of the season that could easily figure into the equation.

I'm sure that the Bills would rather play the teams that are in front of them head on. I am sure the Bills could beat every one of them. But they dug themselves this hole and now will need help.

So I will be rooting for the last NY team standing and also Jersey Joe Flacco's Browns these next three weeks.
81pE1E2s9ZL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Super Bowl or bust...:D

Excellent! Those Miami games should make for exciting days and great setup for the wrap up. But the Cowboys turn into cow chips on the road.
The cowboys are under mucho pressure now for a road win against a good team. I'm betting they respond. They may still lose, but it won't be the dismantling they got from the Bills.

Then there is the Ravens game. In Baltimore. Ravens want the top seed. I believe they will get it.

Then there is the customary Miami fade that happens this time of year. Also check their record against winning teams. The closest they come to a win is against Denver... When they hung 50 points on a team we all thought was dead at the time.

Meanwhile the Bills opponents are running for the bus. The Chargers are in turmoil. Coach fired. QB out for the season. Pats can't score, but they are a harder out than the Chargers. Fortunately that game is in Buffalo.

When the schedule first came out everyone looked at that last game in Miami and circled it thinking it would decide the division. It will. The starting time is still listed as TBD so it's an easy flex for the networks.

Last edited:
Many have started to notice there is a real scenario in which the Lions will host the Los Angeles Rams and former quarterback Matthew Stafford.

The Rams are currently the No. 7 seed, while the Lions are the No. 3 seed.

The teams could face off if Detroit ends up the No. 2 seed and Los Angeles finishes in the seventh spot, or the Rams could finish in the sixth spot and the Lions close the regular season as the No. 3 seed.

Sports have a unique way of bringing things full circle.

Many have started to notice there is a real scenario in which the Lions will host the Los Angeles Rams and former quarterback Matthew Stafford.

The teams could face off if Detroit ends up the No. 2 seed and Los Angeles finishes in the seventh spot, or the Rams could finish in the sixth spot and the Lions close the regular season as the No. 3 seed.

That would be kind of cool to see.

I suppose there is a chance that the Ravens could have to play the Flacco led Browns which would be weird.

Dream come true, Lions beating Rams in playoffs.

Ricky, If that match up comes to pass, you'll be a nervous wreck & a basket case 😩!
The match up I'd dislike is Detroit/Minn. I've never liked those games against division teams in playoffs.
GB had a few over the years....

Last edited:
Ricky, If that match up comes to pass, you'll be a nervous wreck & a basket case 😩!
The match up I'd dislike is Detroit/Minn. I've never liked those games against division teams in playoffs.
GB had a few over the years....
I agree. I’ve never liked having to play a division rival in the playoffs either. Playing one team twice in one season is enough.

Philly goes down to Seattle on MNF. 3 losses in a row. They are definitely beatable.
Next up for them is the Giants & DeVitoball. If I didn't have a heart of stone, in this regard, I'd feel sorry for NY in that game!

Last edited:
Back