The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding Eagles, no love loss here. The Seahawks came through for us. Actually a real good game last night and that final touchdown by Seahawks, wow, great throw and catch.
The hype is now, next Monday night, Ravens at 49ers as a Superbowl preview, I actually hope so.
Am I nervous, of course, won't be settled until end of game, I think I am most worried about Ravens than any game this year.

Conference Standings End of Week 15 The eliminations, the shakeups, happening fast now.

Regarding Eagles, no love loss here. The Seahawks came through for us. Actually a real good game last night and that final touchdown by Seahawks, wow, great throw and catch.
The hype is now, next Monday night, Ravens at 49ers as a Superbowl preview, I actually hope so.
Am I nervous, of course, won't be settled until end of game, I think I am most worried about Ravens than any game this year.

Conference Standings End of Week 15 The eliminations, the shakeups, happening fast now.

what better a game than this on Christmas night. Gonna be a good one

54 days until Super Bowl...:D
https://howmanydaysuntil.center/super-bowl-2/
https://www.skysports.com/nfl/news/...bowl-race-but-concern-for-philadelphia-eagles
skysports-nfl-buffalo-bills_6397896.jpg

If you're nervous, I'm shittin' bricks. I don't think the Ravens are where they need to be right now to stack up well against the 49ers. Plus an away game on Christmas night.
I'm hoping for the best....
One thing for sure, one of us will have the rest of their Christmas day ruined. Good thing the game is a late game. For me, I will have nowhere to go but bed.

One thing for sure, one of us will have the rest of their Christmas day ruined. Good thing the game is a late game. For me, I will have nowhere to go but bed.

Perspective, Bill...perspective:

par·i·ty
/ˈperədē/

1. the state or condition of being equal, especially regarding status or pay
2. when the Bears, Giants and Jets are all 5-9

If only we had the chance to have our Christmas Day ruined. Right @GOS and @SACD_ripper ?

Hey @JohnN , did you see the Leafs put three goals into their own net last night? The first was a three-cushion shot. And on the other goal, the Ranger fanned on the shot which completely messed up the Leafs' goalie. I don't recall ever seeing a hockey team have that amount of bad luck in one game.

Week 16 is upon us
there are A LOT of big games with playoff implications and there are also just a lot of really big games period

We have the Saints and Rams tomorrow on Scam TV. Both fighting for playoff position

Then we have
Cinci - Pitt - Im done tooting the Pitt horn ( watch - now they will win.....)
Indy - Atlanta - actually dont care
Bills - SanDiego - BILLS WIN ( Hi JohnN )
Seaturds at Tenny - cmon Titans , Cmon
Cleveland - Houston --go old Joe go. love the Browns
Jacksonville - Tampa Bay -hmmmmm
Dallas - Miami ----actually I want the CowGirls to win this game ( I gots my reasons...)
KC - Oakland - KC will gel here--finally
And the creme de la creme --Baltymore vs MarkieNiners Monday night. Im gonna stay neutral on this one though Im sure
RickyPicks will jump into the fray at some point

and for those of you who mocked my Lions path to number 1 seed, I suggest this -

https://v16m-default.tiktokcdn-us.c...1220135454B573270797B5C9027B75&btag=e00008000

Week 16 is upon us
there are A LOT of big games with playoff implications and there are also just a lot of really big games period

We have the Saints and Rams tomorrow on Scam TV. Both fighting for playoff position

Then we have
Cinci - Pitt - Im done tooting the Pitt horn ( watch - now they will win.....)
Indy - Atlanta - actually dont care
Bills - SanDiego - BILLS WIN ( Hi JohnN )
Seaturds at Tenny - cmon Titans , Cmon
Cleveland - Houston --go old Joe go. love the Browns
Jacksonville - Tampa Bay -hmmmmm
Dallas - Miami ----actually I want the CowGirls to win this game ( I gots my reasons...)
KC - Oakland - KC will gel here--finally
And the creme de la creme --Baltymore vs MarkieNiners Monday night. Im gonna stay neutral on this one though Im sure
RickyPicks will jump into the fray at some point

and for those of you who mocked my Lions path to number 1 seed, I suggest this -

https://v16m-default.tiktokcdn-us.c...1220135454B573270797B5C9027B75&btag=e00008000

I propose that Christmas itself be flex scheduled to the 26th to allow for unhindered NFL viewing on Monday.

Back