The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a great game last night, kudos to Bengals QB Browning, did a great job.
NFL is listing Lawrence ankle as sprained, but MRI will be done today. I don't see him playing at least next week.
The worse news for the Jags is backup QB C.J. Beatherd, 49ers drafted him and was a big bust. He was the QB for us when Jimmy G. came in and won the last 5 games of year, needless to say Beatherd was gone in a flash.

I hope you don't want those wins.
Eagles win not good for Lions or Niners.
Oh, boy, those Chiefs are struggling.

Last Sunday, the Eagles saved all of their tackles for the Cowboys game. Worst tackling performance I have ever seen in pro, college, high school, Pop Warner...and pick-games in the park. I'm picking the Eagles also. Sunday night on NBC. :SB

Chiefs: The Bills remain more the more desperate team, but the Chiefs are pissed and the game is in K.C. Pick 'em. Should be quite the battle. 4:25 PM EST on CBS. :SB

Last night after dinner: Diamonds and Pearls, A Haunting in Venice, The Red Green Show. How's that combo strike ya?

So I did not watch the majority of Bengals vs Jaguars. In fact I came upstairs right at the start of over time. Elsewhere someone mentioned they hate OT games. I love 'em, as long as my favored team wins. I had no emotional vestment in this game so I immediately got into the moment. Energy & intensity on the field & in the stands was cranked to eleven.

I don't like to see any player on any team get injured but Trevor Lawrence tripping on his own teammate & hurting his ankle was such a crazy unexpected wild card moment. It must have been crushing for him knowing he would be out for the last most crucial part of the game. More than most OT quarters there seemed to be more back & forth action instead simply drive ahead & somebody scores. Well in this case it was McPherson making that score. Seemed like a great game from what I saw.

well - as most of you may know, RickyPicks has not been able to make predictions the past 5 weeks ( which may have been good cuz his game predictions have sucked ). PickyPicks got caught stealing signs and was on probation

View attachment 99047

well now RickyPicks is back!! and ready to talk NFL week 14. Here are the RickyPicks upset specials for this upcoming week

- Giants will beat GreenBay. Sorry Bobman
- SanDiego will beat Denver
- Oakland will beat Minnesta
-Cleveland will beat Jacksonville

And remember - you heard it here first
NO WAYo_O Giants will beat Green Bay. Sorry Bobman
The signs say Green Bay is improving...moving up!

Last Sunday, the Eagles saved all of their tackles for the Cowboys game. Worst tackling performance I have ever seen in pro, college, high school, Pop Warner...and pick-games in the park. I'm picking the Eagles also. Sunday night on NBC. :SB

Chiefs: The Bills remain more the more desperate team, but the Chiefs are pissed and the game is in K.C. Pick 'em. Should be quite the battle. 4:25 PM EST on CBS. :SB
Go KC :ROFLMAO:
giphy.gif

well - as most of you may know, RickyPicks has not been able to make predictions the past 5 weeks ( which may have been good cuz his game predictions have sucked ). PickyPicks got caught stealing signs and was on probation

View attachment 99047

well now RickyPicks is back!! and ready to talk NFL week 14. Here are the RickyPicks upset specials for this upcoming week

- Giants will beat GreenBay. Sorry Bobman
- SanDiego will beat Denver
- Oakland will beat Minnesta
-Cleveland will beat Jacksonville

And remember - you heard it here first
Ricky....1st off - The Michigan DMV wants their signs back😮
No offense taken with you picking the Giants over GB. NY has historically had our number & GB is due for a let down.
I agree with all your picks except San Diego/ Denver. Denver comes back from the loss to beat SD.

sonik wiz - I may have said I dislike OT games. I do when my team is in one. But last nights was amusing!
Jacksonville w/o Lawrence is in trouble if Beathard as bad as Marlow says!

AR surround- I disagree with what you said regarding bad tackling! GB has the worse tackling & for much of their game showed how not to do it. On one play, KC had a 10+ yard Philly Scrum. ...& then when they do tackle, they get a penalty (Mahomes).
What I hate about the poor tackling is how hardly no one wraps up. Poor technique! They are not taught how to do it correctly & probably don't practice any sort of tackling.😕 Why?...they don't want to get hurt. So then come game time & they must tackle, they can't & do get hurt! Go figure🙄

Last edited:
Due to the total lack of interest in my previous post about this topic, I am just contrary enough to try again:

https://soranews24.com/2023/12/06/o...y-during-collaboration-event-at-sofi-stadium/
It looked like a fun event. I bet for some local otaku the tie in made this the first football game they've attended.

And while I have your eye balls... for those that don't care for anime I'd suggest giving the live action One Piece a try on Netflix.

Due to the total lack of interest in my previous post about this topic, I am just contrary enough to try again:

https://soranews24.com/2023/12/06/o...y-during-collaboration-event-at-sofi-stadium/
It looked like a fun event. I bet for some local otaku the tie in made this the first football game they've attended.

And while I have your eye balls... for those that don't care for anime I'd suggest giving the live action One Piece a try on Netflix.
Sorry sonik wiz.... Some of us are just not sophisticated enough to get it.🙄

Back