The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough loss Sonik Wiz....
Wow, hard to believe GB hung on to win. As the game went along I began to think ,win or lose, I'm happy for the effort the Packers put forth.
Yes, some controversial calls made & not made but..... maybe they evened themselves out!
Great win for Packers! Exciting game. Despite GB being 6-6, they are not a playoff caliber team.
But they are getting better.

Ps. Scantling would have dropped that pass anyways, trust me😄. He did that on a regular basis when with GB.

Last edited:
U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi... you UGLY... you UGLY!

Jets:

A safety & 2 fgs was the Jets scoring today...

Jonathan Vilma, the color commentator for the Jets game, brought up the tidbit that the Jets defense has scored more safeties in the first quarter than the offense has scored TD's.

Niners / Eagles:

@marpow I told you that the Eagles could be had. But destroyed like this? What a shock. The Eagles defense couldn't tackle anyone. Congrats. Another tough game for the Eagles next week.

Chiefs / Packers:

Yet another example of the relative parity in the league. Chiefs get the hungry Bills next week. Should be fun.

Looking forward to this coming week's Ricky's Picks...Is this one picking the Cowgirls?

PickingNose.jpg

More Monday morning ponderings:

- Did you all hear the groan from Michigan fans when they found out they will have to play Alabama in the playoffs?

- @cbmmm3 : Any win in the N.O. Super Dome is a good win. It's a tough place to play.

- Ever notice that virtually all NFL tightends look like they're the same guy? (And most wear #87)

- The worst thing that happened to the Cowboys this week was the Eagles getting the crap kicked out of them by the Niners.

- The worst thing that happened to the Bills this week was the Chiefs losing a close one in Green Bay.

Anything else, crew?

The worst thing that happened to the Cowboys this week was the Eagles getting the crap kicked out of them by the Niners.
I think this will be a good thing for Dallas. There playing at home, the fans will be into it, the thought of getting Eagles on a down/beat up game is like blood on the water and I think Dallas is really gonna go for it, at least this is what I hope for.

Should be a good game tonight Bengals (5-6) at Jaguars (8-3), which Bengal team will show up?
Two brothers square off Zac Taylor (Head Coach Bengals) and Press Taylor (Offensive Coordinator Jaguars)

More Monday morning ponderings:

- Did you all hear the groan from Michigan fans when they found out they will have to play Alabama in the playoffs?

- @cbmmm3 : Any win in the N.O. Super Dome is a good win. It's a tough place to play.

- Ever notice that virtually all NFL tightends look like they're the same guy? (And most wear #87)

- The worst thing that happened to the Cowboys this week was the Eagles getting the crap kicked out of them by the Niners.

- The worst thing that happened to the Bills this week was the Chiefs losing a close one in Green Bay.

Anything else, crew?

AR
Its Michigan versus Everybody. Bring on the Crimson Tide. We just recently kicked the shit out of another Crimson team might as well add a second one to the resume

The Lions. Perhaps they will finally gel when playoffs begin. Perhaps...............hrumph

I Have noticed this about tight ends. And ? Almost all of them come from Iowa !!

Well, I hate to say it cuz I hate Dallas, but Id like to see the Cowgirls beat Philly. Then things get real interesting for NFC number 1 seed. And as @Imbobman said recently, the number 1 seed is kinda mixed situation...sure you get a week of rest but you lose momentum also

something else -Green Bay. watch out NFL, they are playing well. Playing with a chip on their shoulder. Scary

and one more thing - when did hitting and / or tackling a QB necessitate a personal foul penalty? C'mon man..............

Last edited:
and one more thing - when did hitting and / or tackling a QB necessitate a personal foul penalty? C;mon man..............

So true. Mahomes was trying to get a first down and was aiming for the marker and not out-of-bounds prior to getting there. The defender tried to stop him from getting the first down. Absurd penalty call...a brutal officiating mistake. They want to protect QBs, but they called that penalty as if Mahomes looked like this:

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 11.24.11 AM.jpg

Not long after that brutal call, the pass interference non-call on GB's Valentine seemed like the officials were trying to make up for their mistake.

So true. Mahomes was trying to get a first down and was aiming for the marker and not out-of-bounds prior to getting there. The defender tried to stop him from getting the first down. Absurd penalty call...a brutal officiating mistake. They want to protect QBs, but they called that penalty as if Mahomes looked like this:

View attachment 99014

Not long after that brutal call, the pass interference non-call on GB's Valentine seemed like the officials were trying to make up for their mistake.

here was another flag situation. unfortunately Derek Carr got hurt but it seemed like a clean - but hard - hit. Its football

I think this will be a good thing for Dallas. There playing at home, the fans will be into it, the thought of getting Eagles on a down/beat up game is like blood on the water and I think Dallas is really gonna go for it, at least this is what I hope for.

Should be a good game tonight Bengals (5-6) at Jaguars (8-3), which Bengal team will show up?
Two brothers square off Zac Taylor (Head Coach Bengals) and Press Taylor (Offensive Coordinator Jaguars)
I find myself having to root for the Bengals, a division rival. I hate when that happens.

Wow. Another QB with what looks like a season ending injury. The Jags future just became murky.
Yes, it was hard to watch his ankle get stepped on then his whole leg get bent under him. Pray for his health & quick recovery.
On a good note, the back up qbs all played well.

well - as most of you may know, RickyPicks has not been able to make predictions the past 5 weeks ( which may have been good cuz his game predictions have sucked ). PickyPicks got caught stealing signs and was on probation

Stolen_street_signs_t670.jpg

well now RickyPicks is back!! and ready to talk NFL week 14. Here are the RickyPicks upset specials for this upcoming week

- Giants will beat GreenBay. Sorry Bobman
- SanDiego will beat Denver
- Oakland will beat Minnesota
-Cleveland will beat Jacksonville

And remember - you heard it here first

Last edited:
Back