The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JL_JOSH_DIGGS_COMP.jpg

Agree for sure. However fan's look forward to a bye week almost as much as the players, we need a rest too. LOL
I wish that the Jets and Giants had bye weeks for the rest of the season. That way they wouldn’t take up valuable broadcast air time in my local area. We could see better games.

I wish that the Jets and Giants had bye weeks for the rest of the season. That way they wouldn’t take up valuable broadcast air time in my local area. We could see better games.
Less football and more movies involving members of this thread.
s-l1200.webp

🎅🎅🎅

Hey Sports Fans !

yeah baby !!!!!

20231202-fbl-champ-slide4_jt21K.jpg

Today -

Lions. Geez, my confidence is low. Playing the Saints in NO. If Lions still dont have their shit together, we lose. If they FINALLY have a defense - we win

The Game - MarkieNiners versus Philly. Mark - we need you to win

KC at GreenBay---hmm.this one will be interesting. If GB plays like they did on TurkeyDay, they will win, How does that sound @Imbobman ?

Enjoy your games

I'm nervous. I had long dream last night. I was in some staduim, box seats, but I never could quite see the game on the field, there was always a type of chaos around me and the feild kept moving, I could only get glimpses of it.
What the heck does that mean.

Funny note, I have been to 500 home 49er games (Candlestick and Levi's), never have I been in box seats for anything, concerts or football. Levi's Staduim sells box suites, food, drink, service included, $10,000.00 a game. Holds 12 people?

I am too wound up.
9:30 I go to gym, watch sort of Lions/Saints assuming they have it on.
Home 11:00, shower and end of Saints, because Lions are winning.
11:45 Leave for friends retirement party.
Leave my TV on for 49ers start at 1:25.
Home 2:00ish and walk right up to my TV in progress.
See what I see.

Hyped up, who needs drugs.

Back