The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uh oh.................

BREAKING: Von Miller Facing Arrest For Assaulting Pregnant Girlfriend; Buffalo Bills Issue Statement - Tracker​

He's done anyway. I never agreed with all they gave up to get an aged has-been. Good riddance. Trading for him was a knee jerk reaction to the 13 second loss in KC, somehow thinking he could have stopped that. He made no difference at all.

What? No posts in this thread since 7 pm EST last night? Come on, man! I need my fix. You guys are killing me!
?? Disappointed, no laugh for "needy". ;)

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/p...efends-josh-allen-buffalo-bills-lose-overtime
maxresdefault.jpg

AR..... Sounds like you need some Jets news. Is that what's troubling you Bunky?😯
I recently heard something about them having 21 days to activate Rodgers.
Here's something I saw sometime back about his comeback & thought I'd share it .

FWIW, I do not want to see him try to come back this year.

Last edited:
AR..... Sounds like you need some Jets news. Is that what's troubling you bunky?
Here's something I saw sometime back about his comeback & thought I'd share it .

He's not coming back in any meaningful way this year. There is no point to it. The Jets are a long shot to even make it to 500 this year. It would be stupid to rush him back to play in games that won't matter. If he is still entertaining the idea, someone who cares about him should point out what a poor decision that would be.

AR..... Sounds like you need some Jets news. Is that what's troubling you bunky?😯

Aaron Rodgers Says Use of Psychedelic Helped Him​

Aaron Rodgers Says Use of Psychedelic Helped Him​

Ricky...I was just thinking of the mushrooms thing also. Rodgers is a legend in his own mind, according to the mushrooms!
What is he, 40 years old? In football years he is an old man🤕.
He came back once @ GB from a broken shoulder blade, I believe, for the last game of the year against the Bears. It was for the division title & GB won it. Remember that one GOS, 2013? (4th down & 8, a long pass to Cobb who was wide open) .....sorry to bring 'that one' up again.
But Rodgers isn't that young man anymore & doesn't have an offense like GB had either...

Last edited:

Aaron Rodgers Says Use of Quadraphonic Sound Helped Him​

• Quad Aqualung is a favourite for all involved.
  • Rodgers should wait until next year or he is thick as a brick.
  • Jets fan? What's that?? Likes Quad Wings?
Confused in Canada (legal weed) 😃

AR..... Sounds like you need some Jets news. Is that what's troubling you bunky?😯

When we watch the Jets, have we seen Zach Wilson running for his life because no receivers have been open and the O-line has been more like a Zero-line? If Zach Wilson had the time, and his receivers were open, he'd be picking apart defenses. Not anywhere as surgically as Rodgers, but certainly much better than what we've witnessed so far. With that Jets O-line, Rodgers will get killed if he is foolish enough to come back.

He's done anyway. I never agreed with all they gave up to get an aged has-been. Good riddance. Trading for him was a knee jerk reaction to the 13 second loss in KC, somehow thinking he could have stopped that. He made no difference at all.

The Jets have a large percentage of their offensive skilled players who meet that description. :rolleyes:

When we watch the Jets, have we seen Zach Wilson running for his life because no receivers have been open and the O-line has been more like a Zero-line? If Zach Wilson had the time, and his receivers were open, he'd be picking apart defenses. Not anywhere as surgically as Rodgers, but certainly much better than what we've witnessed so far. With that Jets O-line, Rodgers will get killed if he is foolish enough to come back.
They should start tanking now to get better draft picks and fill that O line out. Deep down Rodgers might be glad he didn't have to play a season with them.

Josh Allen stinks. Give him to my Jets. We will gladly take the problem off of the Bills hands...for free.
That's very 'kind' of you to offer to take Josh Allen... I'm imagining the Jets defense together with a QB like Allen. They might go undefeated!
Sadly, the Jets would probably screw that one up also😕.....

Josh Allen stinks. Give him to my Jets. We will gladly take the problem off of the Bills hands...for free.
Have another drink. :coffee:
400x346_ja_sd_blog_thumbnail_1_1png.png

Why do the faithful have such a will to believe in something?
And call it the name they choose,
Having chosen nothing.
Think I'll sit down and invent some fool ---
Some grand court jester.

Back