The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can the Cowboys ever beat a NFC West team. Give us Niners some juice, Go Cowboys.
Markie
you got Juiced...but......depending on how all shakes out for playoff alignment, the number 3 seed plays the number 6 seed. That number 3 seed could be MarkieNiners or my Lions most likely playing Seattle...........

That actually was a real good game to watch Seattle at Dallas. So happy Dallas won.
Next 3 games NFC
Eagles= Niners, Cowboys, Seahawks.
Niners= Eagles, Seahawks, Cardinals.
Lions= Saints, Bears, Broncos.

On paper, Eagles have the harder schedule, next 3 games and Lions the easier.
We could possibly see a big flip in the NFC within a short time.
NFL Power Index I hate the fact at this point in the year they put Niners #1 and Eagles #7, really, that is just wrong. I hope they are right.

The Niners at Eagles game starts on TV here Sunday at 1:25, Fox.
A good friend of mine has a retirement party 12:00-3:00 on Sunday, stupid friend, doesn't he know to always look at Niners schedule when planning events.
I told my wife, we leave our house at 11:45, arrive 12:00, leave 1:45-2:00, get home and jump to the TV. Will record on DVR but will jump live when home. Man, I hope the food and drink is good at the retirement party.

That actually was a real good game to watch Seattle at Dallas. So happy Dallas won.
Next 3 games NFC
Eagles= Niners, Cowboys, Seahawks.
Niners= Eagles, Seahawks, Cardinals.
Lions= Saints, Bears, Broncos.

On paper, Eagles have the harder schedule, next 3 games and Lions the easier.
We could possibly see a big flip in the NFC within a short time.
NFL Power Index I hate the fact at this point in the year they put Niners #1 and Eagles #7, really, that is just wrong. I hope they are right.

The Niners at Eagles game starts on TV here Sunday at 1:25, Fox.
A good friend of mine has a retirement party 12:00-3:00 on Sunday, stupid friend, doesn't he know to always look at Niners schedule when planning events.
I told my wife, we leave our house at 11:45, arrive 12:00, leave 1:45-2:00, get home and jump to the TV. Will record on DVR but will jump live when home. Man, I hope the food and drink is good at the retirement party.
now I dont want ol' @Imbobman getting wet panties, but if Seattle continues to lose, that could allow GreenBay to sneak into the playoffs ( assuming the Packers win 75 percent of their remaining games........) Minnesota is still in the mix too...... and Dallas will be wild card 1 assuming Philly wins the NFC East

You see, there are definitely advantages this year to being a Jet and Giants fan.
I'll drink to that. 😵
GettyImages-1186780927-scaled-e1601919183841.jpg

now I dont want ol' @Imbobman getting wet panties, but if Seattle continues to lose, that could allow GreenBay to sneak into the playoffs ( assuming the Packers win 75 percent of their remaining games........) Minnesota is still in the mix too...... and Dallas will be wild card 1 assuming Philly wins the NFC East
Ricky, your killing me with laughter. Thanks, I hate having wet panties😞. I have no realistic plans for GB to do anything..
But...& this is a big butt🐘, if the Packers can get to say 8-6 or 9-7 then I'll start chirping🐥.
..about the Thanksgiving beat down the Pack put on Lions...I was watching this YouTube thing Chase Daniel has. He went into the throws Love made that game. He hadn't made them all year. He was actually correct now that I think about & see things in a different light.
...bottom line; it could very well have just been an anomaly that day.

Last edited:
Back