The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
northchamps.jpg

Can I gloat a bit please?
There I was laughing about an away win for 'The Patriots' , well, they only went and beat Denver...
My Christmas 🎄 is complete :SB

Peace and love to you all and your families. :love:
I live in Massachusetts so no one was more surprised than me. The Pats should have ditched Mac Jones months ago. I was very impressed with the Pats’s offense in the 3rd quarter and by the clutch 56 yard field goal at the end of the game. It’s amazing what a kicker can do with a fully inflated ball. Merry Christmas to you and the rest of my friends on the other side of the pond.

@Imbobman

Calls for Packers to Fire Joe Barry Grow Deafening After 30 Points to Panthers​

Merry Christmas to everyone here. Remember the reason for the season...(John 3:16).
Yes, I also call for Joe Barry's firing! Is that bold enough fonts for you...
I'll give you a recap in case you didn't see the end... Carolina got the ball back, at their 25 yard line, down by 3 with 0:19 seconds left. NO time outs left.
1st play goes 22 yards, next play another 22 yards. Both plays in the middle of field. Carolina can't get down the field fast enough, because they had so far to run (down to GBs 31 yard line).
QB Young spikes the ball but the clock is @ 0:00. Would have probably made fg & gone on to win the game (..in my cynical opinion, sorry!) 0:01 more & it would have probably been a different outcome!
Totally pathetic prevent D played by GB. They rush 3 & get NO pressure. Totally half-hearted tackling..Carolina has one of, if not the worse offenses in nfl. They'd scored 15 points in each of the previous games.. But 30 in this one!
Joe Barry has been nothing at all the previous jobs he's been at. He should have been gone last year.
Ricky, I think he was @ Detroit some years back? DC for the 2008 season 0-16....?
Hey, count it all joy. It's only a game.
Sincerely wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Back