The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rangers are just not quite built for a very deep run in the playoffs. They generally got outplayed by the Cats soundly except for Igor.

Regardless, thanks to the Rangers for a great season. I’d rather have a team like them than Jets of the past dozen years.
True, they almost made it to the finals. Making it to the semifinals is a major achievement.

Rangers are just not quite built for a very deep run in the playoffs. They generally got outplayed by the Cats soundly except for Igor.

Regardless, thanks to the Rangers for a great season. I’d rather have a team like them than Jets of the past dozen years.
Leaf story too. Go Bills, go away Jets.

Big Slick is an annual charity event benefiting Children's Mercy Hospital in the KC area. Featuring a bunch of people you've heard of it's rounded up over $25 million for the cause. The highlight of the recent show was this:

Two things come to mind:
Is nothing sacred?
and
They make SNL look really good!

'Won't be McDenied': Hockey fans react to McDavid's crazy Game 6 goal

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/articl...key-fans-react-to-mcdavids-crazy-game-6-goal/

McDavid-1040x572.jpg

I'm not cheering for Canada, I'm cheering for Connor McDavid​

https://torontosun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/im-not-cheering-for-canada-im-cheering-for-mcdavid
The first Canadian team with a legitimate chance to win the Stanley Cup since the Vancouver Canucks let one slip away in 2011.

I’m not cheering for the Oilers to win because they’re Canadian-based, I’m cheering for them to win the Cup because sport is always better when the best of its players are winning titles.

Football matters more when Patrick Mahomes or Tom Brady win. Baseball would be at its best if Shohei Ohtani and Mookie Betts happened to be facing Aaron Judge and Juan Soto in a World Series. Now comes the ultimate matchup for the NHL.

The best player in hockey against the best team in hockey.

The most creative offensive centre in the game against the sport’s ultimate defensive centre.

The bash brother, forecheck-happy Panthers against the quieter, more-skilled Oilers.

Back