The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow
Former rugby union player Travis Clayton has been selected by the Buffalo Bills in the 2024 NFL draft, despite never playing a professional game of American football in his life. The Englishman's selection sees him join former Wales star Louis Rees-Zammit in American football.
Rugby players are absolutely bonkers & risk life and limb for a score. I look forward to the day I see them hoist the QB on their shoulders to make a pass in football.

Harold Carmichael. Calvin Johnson
Of course there was Jullius Peppers who played basketball at North Carolina and Tony Gonzalez who played on the Cal Basketball team...but both played football at those schools too....and Lebron was an all state football player in Ohio high school..and he was the star of the basketball team..

yeah baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Home game Sunday night. Lets get this done Edmonton

Nugent-Hopkins scores 2 power-play goals and Oilers beat Stars 3-1 to move a win away from Cup final​

Go Oilers!
Go Rangers!
Let's see how that works out. I need to lose the jinx until the Lions are playing. ;)
Morning cheers!

18-game NFL season is coming, but the negotiating clash is just beginning​

If league can reach 18, it can jump-start goal of 16 international games per season​

https://sports.yahoo.com/18-game-nf...iating-clash-is-just-beginning-155650726.html
7fedbee0-1f65-11ef-9663-e5cfca151142

Back