The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shush you little jinxing Ontarioite
Come on ref, go Lions! Little...funny...This should cover it:🦬🏈☮️🇨🇦👽
Jared-Goff4.jpg
👽

I look forward to hearing what @beerking has to say about this.
This Crazy Brit has spent a small fortune on securing seats at Wembley for the Patriots v Jags game.
To state how popular the game is here in the UK, I had to queue for 90 minutes to get on the Jags web site.
I don't know what the average price is for you guys but my wallet took a large hit

Oh yeah....bring on the Super Bowl 👍😁

This Crazy Brit has spent a small fortune on securing seats at Wembley for the Patriots v Jags game.
To state how popular the game is here in the UK, I had to queue for 90 minutes to get on the Jags web site.
I don't know what the average price is for you guys but my wallet took a large hit

Oh yeah....bring on the Super Bowl 👍😁
YES! Really crazy former Brit approved! :smokin
🤪

...don’t tell that to FS1’s NFL pundit Emmanuel Acho — who is apparently less-than confident in the Bills’ chances this season.

“Bills fans, I’m not even going to attempt to lie to you — the truth is, this is likely the worst season y’all will have in the last five years,” Acho said during a recent appearance on FS1’s Speak. “Not necessarily by win-loss record, but it is the worst season because y’all don’t have hope. You don’t have enough talent to compete. The game of football is about talent.

Analyst Says Bills Have ‘Run Out of Dogs!' What Does He Mean?​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...r&cvid=2795a6ef4bc745408db74e57faa018b4&ei=30

The Bills also have a Rugby player from the UK.
Wow
Former rugby union player Travis Clayton has been selected by the Buffalo Bills in the 2024 NFL draft, despite never playing a professional game of American football in his life. The Englishman's selection sees him join former Wales star Louis Rees-Zammit in American football.

On a serious note, I've often wondered why NFL teams don't grab. Basketball players to be Tight Ends...some of these players that aren't quite good enough to play in the NBA, have the physical tools. Getting a 6'8 or 6'9 powerful player with great hands and speed could be TE's
Harold Carmichael. Calvin Johnson

Back