The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I am a Yankees fan (1), but the Cleveland Guardians have not won a World Series in 76 years, so I will not begrudge them and their fans anything should they do so this season, @Willie Wilson and @Clint Eastwood .

(1) Right...I'm a real fan...I forgot that the Yanks / Indians game was on yesterday and didn't look for the score until almost 11 PM last night. I can barely stand to watch a bloody inning of baseball. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: They always seem to change the pitcher during the first inning when I decide turn on a game.

The very first inning that I watched this season, the Royals changed the pitcher twice in the same inning. I didn't think that you could even do that anymore.
⚾
Go Yankees! :sleep::ROFLMAO:

OK, Clint is questioning my beloved beer choices. ;) It's not flavored beer...lol
IPA's, Hazy IPA's, all that good shit. I don't drink "regular" beer any more. If I had to drink a budweiser now, well you know. Weak, bland, boring.
I also enjoy a nice Rye IPA....a stout ever so often.

OK, the other day at the hotel, I did have some sort of peach IPA I think. I mean, peaches are not unusual to steep in beer, as cherries are. No juiced beers for me.
So you never get juiced? ;)

@beerking has tickets to see the Patriots vs the Jaguars Sunday morning at Wembley. As I see it, there is no over/under; it should be all under. Who knows, Mac Jones may get to take a few snaps against the Pats. Seriously though, I hope the beermeister and his fellow Londoners get to see an entertaining and competitive game.

@beerking has tickets to see the Patriots vs the Jaguars Sunday morning at Wembley. As I see it, there is no over/under; it should be all under. Who knows, Mac Jones may get to take a few snaps against the Pats. Seriously though, I hope the beermeister and his fellow Londoners get to see an entertaining and competitive game.
Thank you
My son and I are really looking forward to it.
He has really got into American Football 🏈
I get to see the Pats after 40 years of following their fortunes.
Who will prevail?

Thank you
My son and I are really looking forward to it.
He has really got into American Football 🏈
I get to see the Pats after 40 years of following their fortunes.
Who will prevail?
@beerking . Ive consulted with RickyPicks. He says Pats by 3.
Enjoy your game. A Lifetime memory

My bucket list is to see an event at Wembley. Preferably a rock concert

Back