The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you are saying it takes a TULL on you :rolleyes:
23yh7q.jpg

images

It's as well we tell no lie
So I'll sing you no lullaby. :devilish::LOL:
il_fullxfull.3926481469_tefn.jpg

Secret language of birds

Lions will win it this year
As long as Jared does not get hurt

Come to the Lombardi Parade in New Salem, MI. 2025
That's the rub...isn't it...teams can have these great lineups until the injuries start to pile up...who gets hurt and WHEN they get hurt mean everything...and think about the future...because some positions(QB's...WR's) take up so much of the salary cap....you have to draft well...to keep financial balance...

Just to let you know....although Kansas City has the best QB...I don't think they will 3 peat...I will be stronger than that....they won't repeat...I don't have a favorite...but I think they are a long shot...

That's the rub...isn't it...teams can have these great lineups until the injuries start to pile up...who gets hurt and WHEN they get hurt mean everything...and think about the future...because some positions(QB's...WR's) take up so much of the salary cap....you have to draft well...to keep financial balance...

Just to let you know....although Kansas City has the best QB...I don't think they will 3 peat...I will be stronger than that....they won't repeat...I don't have a favorite...but I think they are a long shot...

Well, since it as already been determined that the Lions and Jets will play each other in the next Super Bowl, you're really not going on out on limb there Clinty.

Back