The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we're off here in the UK

1000013942.jpg

I think Hill also channeled his anger effectively after being cuffed by the police on his way to the stadium.
Usually I hammer the player but living in Florida I am familiar with the Miami Police Dept....DRIVING VIOLATION-Being Black and driving an expensive car...I see they are using their standard verbal confrontation since their were cameras around and they couldn't claim he was physical. Many black celebs have had the same problem with them.

Usually I hammer the player but living in Florida I am familiar with the Miami Police Dept....DRIVING VIOLATION-Being Black and driving an expensive car...I see they are using their standard verbal confrontation since there were cameras around and they couldn't claim he was physical. Many black celebs have had the same problem with them.
There’s a local suburb around here that pads its income by pulling over people of color for the smallest of infractions. Pathetic in this day and age.

Back