The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good thing they were able to finally work a deal with Aiyuk. And when is CM coming back ??
CM on IR-3-4 weeks. Aiyuk not quite in form yet.
I think I got a little something figured out.
Pre Season 3 games are for rookies and new players.
First 3 weeks of regular season is for starters.
So 6 weeks of football to really get to the point of decent play.

Last night, 1st quarter, Eagles go for 4th and 4, Falcons stop them. Why in the first quarter does anyone not take 3 when there are no points on board, and even though Cousins had one of the most awesome 1:05 I've ever seen, with no time outs, the Falcons still would have lost by 2.
Eagles, dumb, dumb, dumb.

CM on IR-3-4 weeks. Aiyuk not quite in form yet.
I think I got a little something figured out.
Pre Season 3 games are for rookies and new players.
First 3 weeks of regular season is for starters.
So 6 weeks of football to really get to the point of decent play.

Last night, 1st quarter, Eagles go for 4th and 4, Falcons stop them. Why in the first quarter does anyone not take 3 when there are no points on board, and even though Cousins had one of the most awesome 1:05 I've ever seen, with no time outs, the Falcons still would have lost by 2.
Eagles, dumb, dumb, dumb.
The Eagles Defense on the last drive was pathetic....Cousins had all day to throw the ball...the Eagles are supposed to have a great front...but they aren't showing it..another D Coach and the same results

He's pretty good at beating up women too. Ain't nobody in KC gonna buy his T shirt jersey.
I hear you. That situation was talked about a lot when he came to CLE, especially after he was stopped for speeding, possession and open container in 2020. Between him and the QB predator, the Browns have shown that they don’t give a shit about their female fans or women in general. There is a long history of bad ownership moves over the past 50 years here, but bringing in known offenders and abusers is inexcusable. I should have qualified my “solid” comment as meaning on the field only.

However, many fans here are currently doubling down on “that was the past” when it comes to the QB and his issues. And his jersey is still being worn at games by some fans.

When Hunt helped the Browns win, talk focused on his reformation, not his past.

Women’s safety and ethics are secondary to winning in today’s NFL, as they are in the greater society. A sad reality for us all.

I hear you. That situation was talked about a lot when he came to CLE, especially after he was stopped for speeding, possession and open container in 2020. Between him and the QB predator, the Browns have shown that they don’t give a shit about their female fans or women in general. There is a long history of bad ownership moves over the past 50 years here, but bringing in known offenders and abusers is inexcusable. I should have qualified my “solid” comment as meaning on the field only.

However, many fans here are currently doubling down on “that was the past” when it comes to the QB and his issues. And his jersey is still being worn at games by some fans.

Women’s safety and ethics are secondary to winning in today’s NFL, as they are in the greater society. A sad reality for us all.
Well put and spoken Willie.

He's pretty good at beating up women too. Ain't nobody in KC gonna buy his T shirt jersey.
Sorry to say this Sonik but character concerns doesn't bother Coach Andy...he has a track record of ignoring those things...he was the first one to start Mike Vick AFTER HE GOT OUT OF PRISON....and the Chiefs have more

I never knew about Hunt...I haven't followed the Browns for years...I left the NFL for a long time...because of the Browns....they were so pathetic for so long and in so many ways....just recently I have started watching the NFL...

I do remember when they decided to bring Dirtbag Watson to Cleveland. Jim Thome...a Hall Of Fame baseball player who played for Cleveland and his wife gave back their season tickets to the Browns and an article in the paper at the time

I never knew about Hunt...I haven't followed the Browns for years...I left the NFL for a long time...because of the Browns....they were so pathetic for so long and in so many ways....just recently I have started watching the NFL...

I do remember when they decided to bring Dirtbag Watson to Cleveland. Jim Thome...a Hall Of Fame baseball player who played for Cleveland and his wife gave back their season tickets to the Browns and an article in the paper at the time
This current situation has almost got me there, Clint. I understand why you jumped off. They were pathetic and many of us found other things to do on Sundays. I don’t recall any other local celebs/athletes taking a stand like the Thomes did. They all had the chance and just went with it.

I left the NFL for a long time...because of the Browns....they were so pathetic for so long and in so many ways....just recently I have started watching the NFL...
They were pathetic and many of us found other things to do on Sundays.
Ah yes, those old Browns teams. The ones with running back greats Jim Brown and Leroy Kelly. I remember Kelly chewing up the Cowboys in the playoffs.

Ah yes, those old Browns teams. The ones with running back greats Jim Brown and Leroy Kelly. I remember Kelly chewing up the Cowboys in the playoffs.
You are correct. They had a history of great RBs, with those two and also Greg Pruitt, Kevin Mack, Earnest Byner and Eric Metcalf. The good old days lasted until about 1990. From there forward, it’s been rough.

The only team that matters:>)
nwdysyj8jo0d1.jpeg

bills-fans-main-2-usa-today.jpg
jgfwtamgssutxi3mc0tg.jpg

Based on: "The Only Band That Matters":cool:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Clash

Back