The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you weren’t sure which Chiefs team would show up last night? How about the one with a defense that bends but doesn’t break when it counts?

Really Scott, I don’t know how you can sleep at night. :ROFLMAO:

(Edit: Oh yeah, with a little help from their friends, the zebras)
I thought it would be a closer game than it was. I note that Mahomes wasn't all that accurate and Kelce hasn't had any amazing receptions this season or game. Butker won the game for us last week, Nick Bolton yesterday.

As Arte Johnson might say: verrry interesting. But scary.

So you weren’t sure which Chiefs team would show up last night? How about the one with a defense that bends but doesn’t break when it counts?

Really Scott, I don’t know how you can sleep at night. :ROFLMAO:

(Edit: Oh yeah, with a little help from their friends, the zebras)
Such an obvious pass interference when so many are questionable. NFL fail.
add: New kick-off fail needs to go.

Go KC Striped Chiefs

Zebras = It's a Tull thing. 😁
🦓🦓🦓🦓🦓🦓🦓

I thought it would be a closer game than it was. I note that Mahomes wasn't all that accurate and Kelce hasn't had any amazing receptions this season or game. Butker won the game for us last week, Nick Bolton yesterday.

As Arte Johnson might say: verrry interesting. But scary.
Such an obvious pass interference when so many are questionable. NFL fail.
add: New kick-off fail needs to go.

Go KC Striped Chiefs

Zebras = It's a Tull thing. 😁
🦓🦓🦓🦓🦓🦓🦓

And we all know what would have happened if the Falcons had indeed got that blatant pass interference call and scored a TD from the one yard line...

Wonder Boy takes the Chiefs down the field and closes out the game. Might as well let the Falcons live with the fantasy that they actually had a chance.

Random NFL thoughts.

The Cowboys play the Giants in Joisy on Thursday. Giants can run the ball. Boys could well have a hard time stopping them. Another loss and they'll be on suicide watch in Jerryland.

Sam Darnold is finally playing like a true Pro. Vikings look like a sleeper in the NFC. Darnold and Josh Allen are good friends.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...n-speaks-of-close-friendship-with-sam-darnold

Steelers and Seahawks both 3-0 ? Who woulda thought?

The non hug between Aaron Rodgers and Robert Saleh

Somebody check on Marpow

Back