The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think eventually the NFL will be forced to do something about all these concussions...and usually that means that something horrible will have to happen to some player to force their hand ....
So I guess that CTE turning Aaron Hernandez into a murderer and then a suicide victim doesn't make the cut as 'something horrible.' 😞

I want the Jets to win. I don't wanna have to feel bad for @ar surround
Don't feel sorry for me. If the Jets tank altogether, we will be done with this 40 year old Aaron Rodgers nonsense. Besides, Woody Johnson has migrated into Jerry Jones territory as far as I'm concerned. (Well, at least Jerry Jones was a successful college football player, so sticking his nose into the nuts and bolts of the business is understandable.)

I'm sitting here in total amazement.
If that isn't one of the best adverts for the NFL, then what is, I had a four screen viewing option with so many close ends of of the fourth quarter.
And
The Pats won!!!!!
1000015441.jpg

The Browns take down Lamar. Didn’t see that one coming either. Any given Sunday.
It was nice to see the Browns defense hasn't given up...getting over 300 yards from their QB was like opening presents on Christmas day for the Defense...for the Ravens their defense isn't as good as in the past...

Back