The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only football I got to see real time was the first half of Chiefs first quarter. Family stuff before and after. I don't have any NFL kinda app on my phone so I just check the google frequently & of course comments here.

As bad as the Raiders are I still was not over confident & expected us to have maybe a 3 point win. But it was better than that & the Chiefs were playing more the good 'ol Chiefs. Kelce made his first touchdown of the season... And here's a fun fact: Reid and Patrick Mahomes stand alone as having the most wins of any coach-quarterback duo in Allegiant Stadium history. Or as we like to call it, Arrowhead West.

Reading through the notes here there was shit load of climactic moments on the field. I've got a lot of catching up to this morning. And what's up with Nick Bosa thing?

So now it's Giants & Steelers tonight. Any thoughts on how that's gonna go?

So now it's Giants & Steelers tonight. Any thoughts on how that's gonna go?
Mrs Luv is a rabid Steelers fan. It started in her teens. Don't ask why, she's NY born and bred and hasn't even ever been to Pittsburgh. If the Steelers don't win, she'll be grumpy for days. I don't deserve that, so, go Steelers. Roll that Renegade song.

TJ Watt will eat tonight. How I wish he was a Bill.

The only viable reason to bet the Giants would be to fade the public. No one is wagering on New York at this point, as they’ve been lifeless for most of the season.

The win-loss trends also point to a Pittsburgh victory. The Steelers haven’t lost at home on Monday Night Football since 1991. Daniel Jones meanwhile, is a disaster in primetime, going 1-14 straight up.

No one would fault you for hammering Pittsburgh in this spot, but the under is also attractive. The Giants are a mess on offense, and a date with the Steelers won’t fix that. Pittsburgh will likely be content to pound the rock relentlessly here, slowing down the New York pass rush and soaking up the clock.
https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/news/nfl/giants-steelers-odds-predictions-picks-mnf-oct-28/

Mrs Luv is a rabid Steelers fan. It started in her teens. Don't ask why, she's NY born and bred and hasn't even ever been to Pittsburgh. If the Steelers don't win, she'll be grumpy for days. I don't deserve that, so, go Steelers. Roll that Renegade song.

TJ Watt will eat tonight. How I wish he was a Bill.
Elvis loved the Steelers. (Of course you know)

Niners have a bye this week.
Word on the street is MacCaffrey will be back and Juan Jennings.
We are 4-4, lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Browns beat Ravens, what?
The Browns have won 3 of the last 4 against the Ravens. I can't tell you why some poor teams beat some better teams, maybe because the Ravens are not that good...

The Browns have won 3 of the last 4 against the Ravens. I can't tell you why some poor teams beat some better teams, maybe because the Ravens are not that good...
A big part of winning is scheming. Teams in the same division play each other twice every year. So even before the schedule is released, you can start planning on how to beat them, and then adjust through the season and see how they drafted, who's hurt, etc.And in a lot of cases, draft your own guys with the goal of beating them. There is a lot of history to draw from.. Lots of relevant film. Division game plans are mostly complete in the off season with lots of time to perfect it. A division win is never a sure thing.

Back