• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pyromania on SALE
Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 8.11.50 AM.png

1721049936506.png

Summer is already here! We are celebrating with a 50% discount across our entire catalogue, including Schubert: Ländler from Pierre-Laurent Aimard, Debussy: Images from Saskia Giorgini, and much more!

Just enter this code on our webshop and enjoy the offer: SUMMERTIME24 (valid until Sunday, 8th of September)

View attachment 107628
Summer is already here! We are celebrating with a 50% discount across our entire catalogue, including Schubert: Ländler from Pierre-Laurent Aimard, Debussy: Images from Saskia Giorgini, and much more!

Just enter this code on our webshop and enjoy the offer: SUMMERTIME24 (valid until Sunday, 8th of September)
The all important link for those who don't go there often: https://www.pentatonemusic.com/shop/

Along those lines, if there's any particularly amazing releases someone would recommend that would be super helpful as 99% of the musicians on the site and probably half or more of the works aren't familiar [as an average classical consumer].

The all important link for those who don't go there often: https://www.pentatonemusic.com/shop/

Along those lines, if there's any particularly amazing releases someone would recommend that would be super helpful as 99% of the musicians on the site and probably half or more of the works aren't familiar [as an average classical consumer].

I don't know the newer catalog so well. The few recent entries I've heard are every bit as well recorded as the older stuff, but even though a handful of albums are getting (relatively sedate) Atmos mixes on Apple Music, overall I think the label is releasing fewer titles with surround mixes than it used to. (To be fair, though, in the old days their 5.0 mixes were generally pretty conservative, too.) That said: I really like Signum Quartett's Schubert album and Quatuor Diotima's Ligeti album and Home by the Miro Quartet. And Harmattan is like nothing else the label has ever done.

And I'm probably gonna try out Pierre-Laurent Aimard's Bartok Piano Concerto.

Any Prime Day deals anticipated or already identified?
I looked a bit yesterday but didn't notice anything 'prime day' specific. Amazon's surround title selection has gotten fairly stale, it may have even diminished. Sadly I don't think new releases are outpacing titles going out of print or not being restocked.

Back