• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 108549

Great deal on the Van Halen set. I paid $150 for my set. Though, it included the vinyl singles too.
Thanks. I grabbed it. In the past two weeks I’ve decided it’s time to buy a turntable (for Christmas) about 40 years and rebuild a vinyl library. I’ve been on an expensive vinyl buying spree since then.

While I didn’t care for OU812 or Balance, I loved …Carnal Knowledge. Hoping 5150 eventually gets a solo vinyl reissue that’s not part of a box set.

Speaking of Van Halen, Sammy said in an interview that Balance is the next to get a separate reissue: https://ultimateclassicrock.com/van-halen-next-reissue-album/

Would be nice to see 5150 come out in a package with the Live Without A Net video.

From DEEP DISCOUNT

Coupon

Importcds has a lot of sacd marked down. Their ebay store is doing the site one-better, (to me at-least) by offering same items, a little higher in price, but most part of buy 2, get 25% off promo. Also, free shipping which I don't think they do at all anymore on their site?
Example, The Cure Greatest hits + Chicago mofi SACD, $54 on ebay vs $64 on their site.
Santana japan quad plus some other good stuff such as Bridge of Sighs 50th also part of offer.
edit change from 20% to 25% off promo.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dk...&_soff=1&_oac=1&_soffid=14522560401&_nkw=sacd
I see it wants a coupon code - I assume you have one to share? Thanks!

Importcds has a lot of sacd marked down. Their ebay store is doing the site one-better, (to me at-least) by offering same items, a little higher in price, but most part of buy 2, get 25% off promo. Also, free shipping which I don't think they do at all anymore on their site?
Example, The Cure Greatest hits + Chicago mofi SACD, $54 on ebay vs $64 on their site.
Santana japan quad plus some other good stuff such as Bridge of Sighs 50th also part of offer.
edit change from 20% to 25% off promo.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dk...&_soff=1&_oac=1&_soffid=14522560401&_nkw=sacd
I just received my shipment from ImportCD today [very fast and efficient delivery] and I was shocked that the Yellow Magic Orchestra Stereo SACD compilation I ordered was a Japanese pressed 2 single layered SACD set with remastering overseen by Ryuichi Sakamoto. Over 140 minutes of music! OOP at CDJapan and only available through their 'proxy service!'

313oGotEsfL.jpg

The offer is still good as of today, so thank you very much. Note that there's a separate group with a buy 2, get 20% off discount, so don't confuse the two.
Sale runs through August 30th ..... order with confidence...my order arrived within a week and all discs arrived in perfect condition!

UK-based retailer Europadisc is having a weekend sale of 5% off with code AUGUST2024.

Besides carrying every classical recording, they also sell all Dutton Vocalion SACDs. I created a sample cart with DV's SACD releases of Doc Severinsen/Henry Mancini, REO Speedwagon, Guess Who and the LA Phil's Star Wars album, and it came to $76.98 delivered to the United States with the code. The same cart shipped direct from Dutton Vocalion came to $84.50.

3 of the 4 titles from Quadio Bundle #4--Hot Tuna, Seals & Crofts, and Roberta Flack, but not Donny Hathaway--are on sale at Deep Discount for $19.99 as "New Release Deal Grabbers." (Hathaway is going for DD's normal price, $21.31.) With free shipping on orders over $25, by my reckoning that means DD currently has the best non-Gnarlywood price for the bundle.

Last edited:
Back