The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our sweet cat, Dee (on the right) has a nasty UTI issue. Literally hit 24 hours ago. She's hurting, and can't pee. Blood in her urine, if she dribbles. :( I'm taking her to vet tomorrow am at 8. I hope they can provide her some relief. She's not young, 13 years old.
So, she stayed at the vet for 8 hours. They couldn't approach her. She bit 2 of them, and hiperventilated. She does not like strangers. They couldn't do a blood test, or administer any medicine. She's home now, and today she seems better. I pray she can heal without any medication. :( Urination is still very minimal.

So, she stayed at the vet for 8 hours. They couldn't approach her. She bit 2 of them, and hiperventilated. She does not like strangers. They couldn't do a blood test, or administer any medicine. She's home now, and today she seems better. I pray she can heal without any medication. :( Urination is still very minimal.
Hope she gets straightened out. We had a cat get bit by evidently a very large rattlesnake. No venom injected but nasty infection requiring blood transfusions. She fully recovered. She passed away a few years ago. She would pile up on top the couch when I was playing music and the Boston Terrier we had would sit in my chair wih me chilling.

our little guy says Merry Christmas to all

ashchristmas2023aa.jpeg

Back