This Was A Magazine Mltich Music Recommendation

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petermwilson

Hi,
I thiink it was DVD ECT, but could be wrong and since this is not really a critisism but an observation if I'm wrong about the publication it's no big deal.

There was a list of RECOMMENDED non dvd-a or sacd discs which I totally agee with. They were DTS discs, and it's the june 2003 issue.

Steely Dan's Gaucho
Trisha Yearwood's, Where The Road Leads
Diana Krall's, Love Scenes

and one other which i don't have and don't remember.

My only issue with this choice, ( and I want to thank this mag for recommending them) is that I've owned them since mid 2000.
along with Joe Cocker's Night Falls
Sting's Ten Sumoners Tales and Nothing Like The Sun

I have no proof to the contrary but I wonder if anyone was recommending them then. this was about the time when the salesman told me not to bother with (my first mltich reciever, the ONKYO 575 which also decoded DTS as no one had it and it wasn't going to make it. BTW this guy won salesman of the year at this store last year. So there's lots of people who have just bought 4/3 large screen tv's from him.

Anyway it looks like (better late than never) really well done mltich discs are being promoted.

BTW I'm not trading in my DTS Gaucho for the new issue. I have both Steely Dans ne dvd-a's and there great but the former Gaucho is all I need.

Peter m.

petermwilson said:
BTW I'm not trading in my DTS Gaucho for the new issue. I have both Steely Dans ne dvd-a's and there great but the former Gaucho is all I need.
Peter m.

That's okay. When I get the new one I will tell you how much better it is.;)

Back