Steven Wilson Ultravox Lament remix forthcoming! (SDE-exclusive Blu-Ray & 7CD/DVD Deluxe Edition)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
September 6 confirmed. Official store link: https://ultravox.tmstor.es/product/147407

1719479803450.png

anybody want an SDE Exclusive Blu-Ray instead?!
https://www.thesdeshop.com/products/sde-exclusive-ultravox-lament-blu-ray-audio-with-dolby-atmos-mix

1984 album • SDE Exclusive • Steven Wilson Dolby Atmos Mix • Steven Wilson 5.1 Mix • Steven Wilson Stereo Mix • Original Stereo Mix • Bonus tracks • #24 in the SDE Surround Series • Region-Free • PRE-ORDER: Release date 6 September 2024.

[This blu-ray is region-free]

40th Anniversary Edition of Ultravox’s Lament album, originally released in April 1984, followed three successful albums with Midge Ure on vocals, along with two full world tours.

The album was produced by the band themselves in the later half of 1983 and includes the UK top 10 and worldwide hit 'Dancing With Tears In My Eyes', along with the singles 'One Small Day' and the title track 'Lament'.

This new SDE-exclusive blu-ray audio features the following audio streams:

• Steven Wilson Dolby Atmos Mix
  • Steven Wilson 5.1 Mix
  • Steven Wilson Stereo Mix
  • 1984 Original Stereo Mix
Additionally, the blu-ray features three extra tracks in Atmos, 5.1, new stereo, original stereo. They are:

• Easterly (B-side to 'One Small Day')
  • Building (B-side to 'Dancing With Tears In My Eyes'
  • Love's Great Adventure (single from Oct 1984)
Finally, there's four bonus 1980s style extended remixes (in 96/24 stereo, only) created by Steven Wilson, for the RSD vinyl release in April:

1. White China [Steven Wilson 12” Re-Mix]
  2. Man of Two Worlds [Steven Wilson 12” Re-Mix]
  3. When The Time Comes [StevenWilson 12” Re-Mix]
  4. A Friend I Call Desire [Steven Wilson 12” Re-Mix].
This SDE-exclusive blu-ray of Lament will be released on 6 September 2024 via Chrysalis Records

Lament in the following mixes​

Steven Wilson Dolby Atmos, Steven Wilson 5.1 Surround (96/24), Steven Wilson Stereo Mix (96/24) and Original 1984 stereo mix (96/24)​

1. White China
  2. One Small Day
  3. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
  4. Lament
  5. Man of Two Worlds
  6. Heart of The Country
  7. When The Time Comes
  8. A Friend I Call Desire

Bonus track in the following mixes:​

Steven Wilson Dolby Atmos, Steven Wilson 5.1 Surround (96/24), Steven Wilson Stereo Mix (96/24) and Original 1984 stereo mix (96/24)​

1. Easterly
  2. Building
  3. Love’s Great Adventure
Bonus Audio (Steven Wilson 96/24 stereo mix)

1. White China [Steven Wilson 12” Re-Mix] 7.49
  2. Man of Two Worlds [Steven Wilson 12” Re-Mix] 8.49
  3. When The Time Comes [StevenWilson 12” Re-Mix] 7.16
  4. A Friend I Call Desire [Steven Wilson 12” Re-Mix] 8.11
ultravox_2Dpack.jpg

https://www.thesdeshop.com/products/sde-exclusive-ultravox-lament-blu-ray-audio-with-dolby-atmos-mix

1984 album • SDE Exclusive • Steven Wilson Dolby Atmos Mix • Steven Wilson 5.1 Mix • Steven Wilson Stereo Mix • Original Stereo Mix • Bonus tracks • #24 in the SDE Surround Series • Region-Free • PRE-ORDER: Release date 6 September 2024.

40th Anniversary Edition of Ultravox’s Lament album, originally released in April 1984, followed three successful albums with Midge Ure on vocals, along with two full world tours.

The album was produced by the band themselves in the later half of 1983 and includes the UK top 10 and worldwide hit 'Dancing With Tears In My Eyes', along with the singles 'One Small Day' and the title track 'Lament'.

• Steven Wilson 5.1 Mix
Additionally, the blu-ray features three extra tracks in Atmos, 5.1, new stereo, original stereo. They are:

Finally, there's four bonus 1980s style extended remixes (in 96/24 stereo, only) created by Steven Wilson, for the RSD vinyl release in April:

This SDE-exclusive blu-ray of Lament will be released on 6 September 2024 via Chrysalis Records
Instant order as #SDE no 24, yes

• Steven Wilson 5.1 Mix

Lament in the following mixes​

1. White China
  2. One Small Day
  3. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
  4. Lament
  5. Man of Two Worlds
  6. Heart of The Country
  7. When The Time Comes
  8. A Friend I Call Desire

Bonus track in the following mixes:​

1. Easterly
  2. Building
  3. Love’s Great Adventure
Bonus Audio (Steven Wilson 96/24 stereo mix)

1. White China [Steven Wilson 12” Re-Mix] 7.49
  2. Man of Two Worlds [Steven Wilson 12” Re-Mix] 8.49
  3. When The Time Comes [StevenWilson 12” Re-Mix] 7.16
  4. A Friend I Call Desire [Steven Wilson 12” Re-Mix] 8.11
ultravox_2Dpack.jpg

Well this is odd...in fact I'm shocked. Won't this pretty much slam the door shut on anyone buying the deluxe box version? I mean, I'm going to cancel my order and grab this one. No brainer for me.

ordered. so---thinking---do I cancel my boxset order ?
Oh god, don't make me think too much about this....I was basically falling over myself to cancel my order at Amazon. Another question, when you follow SDE link to this title, I can't see that it says anything about an included slipcase. Does it? I could be blind since I've been up since 3am.

Oh god, don't make me think too much about this....I was basically falling over myself to cancel my order at Amazon. Another question, when you follow SDE link to this title, I can't see that it says anything about an included slipcase. Does it? I could be blind since I've been up since 3am.
Sometimes he forgot to mention and correct later the page, most likely yes with slipcase

Heck, I didn't even notice that when I ordered. No Atmos and no BDA on the box version. Wow!!!
This Ultravox Lament SDE-exclusive blu-ray audio is #24 in the ongoing SDE Surround Series

and will be packaged in the ‘High Fidelity Pure Audio’ amaray and ships with a free, collectible SDE Surround Series slipcase.

https://superdeluxeedition.com/news/ultravox-lament-on-sde-exclusive-blu-ray-audio/

The blu-ray is a limited edition and the pre-order window will close in 10 days on 6 July 2024. Secure your copy now to avoid disappointment.

Slipcase included 👍🏻

This Ultravox Lament SDE-exclusive blu-ray audio is #24 in the ongoing SDE Surround Series
1 Tears For Fears / The Tipping Point
2 xPropaganda / The Heart is Strange
3 Gilbert O’Sullivan / Driven
4 Shakespears Sister / Hormonally Yours
5 Brian Eno / ForeverAndEverNoMore
6. Orbital / Optical Delusion
6.5 Various Artists / Concert For George
7 Ten Years After / A Space in Time
8 Bob Dylan / Time Out Of Mind (2022 Remix)
9 Tears For Fears / The Hurting
10 Mike Oldfield / Tubular Bells
11 Suede
12 ABC / The Lexicon of Love
13 Duran Duran / Danse Macabre
14 Trevor Horn / Echoes – Ancient and Modern
15 Soft Cell / Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret
16 Def Leppard / Diamond Star Halos
17 Paul Young / No Parlez
18 Mark Knopfler / One Deep River
19 Wham! / Fantastic
20 Wham! / Make It Big
21 Keane / Hopes and Fears
22 Luther Vandross / Never Too Much
23 Crowded House / Gravity Stairs
24 Ultravox / Lament

and will be packaged in the ‘High Fidelity Pure Audio’ amaray and ships with a free, collectible SDE Surround Series slipcase.

Back