What's your latest earworm???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
”If Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir" and the Doobie Brothers' "What a Fool Believes" had a lovechild” I DO love reading the comments on YouTube. LOL!!!

Robbie Dupree - Steal Away​

If I recall correctly, this is an album I got through the Columbia House record club... 12 albums for a penny or something like that. Loved this song!

Off to YouTube to listen to Hot Rod Hearts next.

It's only a matter of time before this rising Canadian alt-pop girl group hits it big in the US and elsewhere & their latest album is their best by far. They have another track making waves currently ("Blame Brett"), but IMHO this may be one of two tunes that finally puts them over the top, a fabulously catchy Cure meets Go-Go's sing-along.

Last edited:
I'm leaning on the lamp post at the corner of the street in case a certain little lady comes by...
Yeah all yesterday, Herman's Hermits.
My theory is, that as new (old!) things pop into my head, I'm sorting through them to eventually discard them.
Part of old age? :ROFLMAO:
Getting in tune....I'm right in tune. Oops! This one stays!

The Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way​

This one popped up in a film I watched the other day. On a warm summer night some friends were in a sleepy old town and it came on the car radio. They turned up the volume and started dancing in the street. 💃✨

The Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way​

This one popped up in a film I watched the other day. On a warm summer night some friends were in a sleepy old town and it came on the car radio. They turned up the volume and started dancing in the street. 💃✨

Obviously heard of the band, but believe or not...never listenened or heard any of their music (that I knew of anyway) I really like how this sounds, seems would just be awesome in a new Atmos mix.

Ferdi's 'Sweet Connection' from the new album Romance - if a phrase like "Grover Washington, Jr. if he did an album produced by Zapp and Roger Troutman" makes your ears perk up then this is music for you.

Written and produced by Dabeull, an amazing artist in his own right (and a guy who clearly doesn't take himself too seriously) and one of my favourite YouTube discoveries of recent years.

It's amazing how much great funk and dance music comes out of France!

Back