Which album that I originally recorded should I try to get the chance to revisit?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be crazy about doing The Fixx first four albums - I know they have the original multitracks - and I have tried to convince them to do them - so I believe it is all currently about the licensing as we speak - so fingers crossed!! They would be amazing!!!
All four would be an instant buy for me!

You have no idea that I was just listening to the very first Voyage album 'From East To West' - it has a such an early world music connection - and is SO groovy - would make a wonderful surround version!! Let's Dance!!
oh shit, I keep forgetting you have done a shitload of albums, THESE included, BOTH of Voyage 1st LPs, and I have those 2 1st ones...yup, would make a great 2fer! Mais oui!

You have no idea that I was just listening to the very first Voyage album 'From East To West' - it has a such an early world music connection - and is SO groovy - would make a wonderful surround version!! Let's Dance!!
Absolutely! Many times the so-called "disco" is dismissed quickly because it was a huge hit back in the days and dominated the charts so it had to be a commercial fabrication and nothing more, but there are some true work of (musical) art that had a staying power and still are played today not only on the "nostalgie" channels.

I know it's not an album where you worked on but who knows... maybe someone with the right connections read here this thread... surround mix of Santa Esmeralda "Don't let me be...", the whole 16.10 enchilada. It has a lot of stuff going on for the entire side that is still amazing, and the "Esmeralda suite"- used in a very effective way by Tarantino in Kill Bill - can swirl all around and up&down the flamenco dancers.

I haven't played the Duncan Sheik in some time, but I would be all for it.
+1
Got the album in a stock pack while in USA, chart-wise here it didn't moved anything, but is a nice relaxing disc that spins sometimes. "Serena" is a great track.

I am glad to see I am not the only fan of Chris De Burgh here! I would love to see any of the three The Getaway, Man on the Line or Power of Ten revisited! The Getaway WAY on top of those. I would also LOVE to see the three Geldof preferably Vegetarians of Love or The Happy Club. I love his more Celtic flavored output. I must also mention After the Fires-Laser Love which I really like. Probably not money makers on my list but great records! Also anything Rupert would just be fantastic but I believe you said some of his output is less possible. Oh there is also one more HoJo that you worked on if I am not mistaken. With that being mentioned I personally cannot imagine someone else equaling your monumental mixes for Howard’s third and fourth releases so I would not hate you tackling something that is not a revisit. I know I’m probably just dreaming but I have had some surround dreams become reality!

Well Stephen you said 'Album'.
That's so tricky to chose which no doubt prompted the question.

If ever you get the chance to be involved in Supertramps Crime of the Century, that would be amazing.

There is an endless list of other artists.

Kate Bush
Peter Gabriel
Tina Turner

Are among many to choose from.

Back