Which album that I originally recorded should I try to get the chance to revisit?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of great suggestions here - thank you! Much as I would adore to have a go at Crime of the Century, I did not record or mix anything on it - but I am hoping that Ken Scott might be having a go at it!! I have suggested several of those mentioned to various artists, and haven't had much of a response, but I am hoping that a couple mentioned might actually come to life - we shall have to wait and see...

Lots of great suggestions here - thank you! Much as I would adore to have a go at Crime of the Century, I did not record or mix anything on it - but I am hoping that Ken Scott might be having a go at it!! I have suggested several of those mentioned to various artists, and haven't had much of a response, but I am hoping that a couple mentioned might actually come to life - we shall have to wait and see...
I thought the others suggesting Crime knew something that I didn't know about the recording. Fool me...lol
;)

I've always said Crime is one of the most influential albums for me - I did however make tea for some of the mix sessions during my first days at Trident!!! SWTx
It’s time to go to the Supertramp decision makers and say “Remember that tea I made for you? You owe me a favor.”

I've always said Crime is one of the most influential albums for me - I did however make tea for some of the mix sessions during my first days at Trident!!! SWTx
Making tea was the most important thing during those sessions so that's more than enough credentials for me.

That's it! You've got the gig!

You start on Monday.

Back