xPropaganda / The Heart Is Strange SDE-exclusive Blu Ray Audio - Stephen Lipson Atmos Mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up. This is back in stock at SDE. Limited to one per person. I've just managed to get myself one. I missed out first time. I can't imagine they will be around too long.
Thank you, just ordered. Loving it on Apple Music. As was the case with Air and R.E.M., which I also ordered a while back. Just goes to show that, at least for me, streaming does help physical sales when they’re available.

Maybe stuck in customs? Mine is there for over a week now :oops:. I'm in the Netherlands, thanks brexit.
same here :) Paid the VAT this weekend, the Postnl app now shows 31-05 as delivery date but going by previous deliveries it most likely will be later.

On the sde site I wrote a comment that Paul should look into how Fish is handling this. EU delveries from the Fish shop are actually send from The Netherlands, so no extra handling etc. Of course it includes 21% VAT already. Cant remember if Paul actually published the comment.

Dang--I was just about to order this, as it's still available, and somehow I only just discovered this thread (and immediately checked out the Atmos mix on Apple Music). Not my cuppa, exactly, but after warming up to Kraftwerk, Yello, and (partway) Booka Shade, I'm more persuadable than I would've been a few years ago. And consequently I'm more willing to buy this to support SDE's "Surround Series" than, say, Gilbert O'Sullivan. But these reports are slightly disconcerting.

Well I'm actually relieved that I'm not the only one still waiting on their copy. Everything is slow and expensive these days I guess.

During the height of COVID, it took over a month to get a disc stateside from Germany. I thought that one was a goner for sure.

Not my cuppa, exactly, but after warming up to Kraftwerk, Yello, and (partway) Booka Shade, I'm more persuadable than I would've been a few years ago. And consequently I'm more willing to buy this to support SDE's "Surround Series" than, say, Gilbert O'Sullivan. But these reports are slightly disconcerting.
Yes, all of that. Those references definitely point to this disc.

Well I'm actually relieved that I'm not the only one still waiting on their copy. Everything is slow and expensive these days I guess.

During the height of COVID, it took over a month to get a disc stateside from Germany. I thought that one was a goner for sure.
Interestingly (and surprisingly) i received my copy about 6 days after the shipping notice... Maybe I will change my mind about the notoriously slow Greek postal service after all..:)
Hope all of you who are still waiting for this do get it in time

Mine showed up in North West Georgia Just shy of a week.

The TFF Tipping Point Blu-ray took 4 weeks but eventually showed up.

Seems like a luck of the draw exit or entry point that either expedites the delivery or gets it stuck in the system.

My xPropaganda was delivered six days after receiving the 5/17 notice of shipping from SDE. Very frustrating that some of you haven't received it yet. Mine arrived at the Chicago USPS Regional Facility on 5/21, then departed Chicago on 5/22 and was delivered on 5/23.

From the shipped email, click on View your order (blue button), then click the link below Royal Mail tracking number, then Continue tracking (red button) and expand Tracking History on the USPS tracking page to hopefully see where your disc is.

My xPropaganda was delivered six days after receiving the 5/17 notice of shipping from SDE. Very frustrating that some of you haven't received it yet. Mine arrived at the Chicago USPS Regional Facility on 5/21, then departed Chicago on 5/22 and was delivered on 5/23.

From the shipped email, click on View your order (blue button), then click the link below Royal Mail tracking number, then Continue tracking (red button) and expand Tracking History on the USPS tracking page to hopefully see where your disc is.
Once I click the blue button, I do not get anyting like what you describe. Here's what I get...as someone else has mentioned, track with Shop iw worthless. It does nothing.

1653941071023.png

Now that's just weird. I ordered on day 1 that it was announced, so not sure why mine is in limbo.

Now that's just weird. I ordered on day 1 that it was announced, so not sure why mine is in limbo.
The overall mail system is still very whacked-out IMO. I've had stuff from Japan take only 3 days, and other stuff from places like NYC take 2-3 weeks. And maybe your mail is being monitored by IDK, FBI etc. ; -' cause you're GOS!

Hope it arrives soon for ya 🙏

Once I click the blue button, I do not get anyting like what you describe. Here's what I get...as someone else has mentioned, track with Shop iw worthless. It does nothing.

View attachment 79524
Weird, I get "Royal Mail tracking number: " with the actual tracking number in blue (as a link) between the "Your order is confirmed" and "Order updates" sections from your screenshot above. Maybe you need to sign into the SDE page to see the tracking number? I get the tracking link on my phone's browser and my PC's browser. Modern freakin' technology...

Back