4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know you are going to want to own at least a couple of these new discs.
Here is another view:
QUADIO 3 4  BKS.JPG

QUADIO 1 2 BKS.JPG

Last edited:
Sundown is just about the best news I could’ve received this morning! Fantastic! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!

Sundown is #1 out of this bunch, for me anyway ;) This album was one of my favorite CD-4 LP's. Gordon Lightfoot was a great songwriter-singer-musician. SO GLAD Rhino selected Sundown for this batch, a nice tribute since his passing May 1. And when we get this,, I suggest listening to several other songs before Sundown which received tons of airplay back then. Try Watchman's Gone & Seven Island Suite. - superlative in quad plus very neat songs.

All 4 of these are top choices. I can't wait!!!

Sundown is #1 out of this bunch, for me anyway ;) This album was one of my favorite CD-4 LP's. Gordon Lightfoot was a great songwriter-singer-musician. SO GLAD Rhino selected Sundown for this batch, a nice tribute since his passing May 1. And when we get this,, I suggest listening to several other songs before Sundown which received tons of airplay back then. Try Watchman's Gone & Seven Island Suite. - superlative in quad plus very neat songs.

All 4 of these are top choices. I can't wait!!!
I'm going to check those out next, and get into some deep cuts. Lots of folks are happy about this album being chosen.
Thanks.

Not as impressive a list as last time but i'll take all four. Sundown is the highlight. I'm not a big fan of The Spinners although I did buy the CD-4 back in the day, never played it much. America is an OK choice. I've never heard nor even heard of Charles Mingus. Jazz? It might prove to be a sleeper!

It's being saved for a future Deluxe Edition.
You are kidding, right?

Because if that is the case, no buy for me, this release of course.

America's Holiday Album will be incomplete without the song Lonely People, the best song in the album in my opinion along with Tin Man.

Regards,

Last edited:
Back