4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I looked here on QQ surprised they are available earlier. Ordered the bundle without any problems

However I did not see pictures of the slipcovers.
Are they delayed coming from the printer?

I had trouble setting up an account with both Chrome and Edge. (I probably need to clear some browser cookies.) No problem with Safari on a Mac, though.
I eventually got it to accept a password. Very finicky!
Rhino has the 'odd' requirements of the password needing: upper case, lower case, number & special symbol. As Larry Geller suggested, try a different special symbol. Thanks Larry!
I'm in & so is my order. It was bundle or bust!🤑...
& I'd be amiss if I didn't thank Rhino! Thank you for these new releases....

Last edited:
Just bought Paranoid (bought the DTS DVD via amazon.uk ~14 years ago) and Nightmares (have both as CD-4 discs, have only heard Nightmares in quad once, also have Red Octopus as CD-4 disc).

Kirk Bayne

Good Luck to everyone else still trying. I have entered my information as a Guest and as registered person over and over and over again. After an hour of retyping it again and again and again I give up. Maybe next time (tomorrow)... Very frustrating.

@ForagingRhino , It seems I can't order from Spain. I can correctly select the country but then the States displayed (mandatory field) correspond only with the US. Any chances the tech team can take a look? Thanks in advance!
I've just successfully reseted my forgotten password and placed order for the bundle, so I can't see why couldn't you. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Good Luck to everyone else still trying. I have entered my information as a Guest and as registered person over and over and over again. After an hour of retyping it again and again and again I give up. Maybe next time (tomorrow)... Very frustrating.
Did you get an email after registering asking you to confirm by clicking the link in the email? Check your email and check you spam folder to find that email if you have registered.

Last edited:
Back