4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order is in too!!!!

I hit the order button and got an error like it didn't take. But an email with order details was sent, so it did take. Great!
I could have waited a day or two, but it's nice to let the Rhino people know that we wanted these and we're ready to buy right here and right now!

Last edited:
... did I miss anything?

PUP NAP.gif

oh forgot, ordered whole set, - quick and slick, no issues; nighty night y'all :sleep:

I can't set up an account. Won't accept the password I'm trying to make😒
...I was kidding when I said in an earlier post about the site crushing but it appears something is wrong!

Check out as a GUEST!

My order is in as well. Thank you FORAGING RHINO!
I did it as guest as well, and it accepted my order. Then I went back and registered thinking my order did not go through. Then saw it did get accepted. So all's fine, it did not take long.

I asked why Alice & Jefferson are showing as pre-order.

(This is the kinda stuff I was afraid of.)
There would not be the bundle offered if the two of them were to be released later. Just an input error I am quite confident ... sort of....

I've placed an order although not for the bundle (my musical tastes have changed a bit over the years...ya think?) But 2 out of 4 isn't bad and I'm really looking forward to hearing 'em....many times!

I've placed an order although not for the bundle (my musical tastes have changed a bit over the years...ya think?) But 2 out of 4 isn't bad and I'm really looking forward to hearing 'em....many times!
Which two did you order?

Back