4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give them a chance. This is an unusual deal for them. It's probably complicated and may not work out, but they will be available when the dust clears. No worries as they probably won't ship until Monday anyway, but that's my guess. Steve would be able to offer a more knowledgeable answer

Me neither. I have been checking out new releases and doing searches for "Quadio" and nothing.....

Maybe midnight Pacific time.
FR said they were going to try to make them available at midnight - I guess they can’t do that now - no worries, get a few hours sleep and we’ll have something good waiting for us in the morning 😊

Of course it’s only 9:30 here now, so nothing to even worry about at all. No panic attack yet anyway.

While I’m waiting, I’m thrilled to see the upcoming Beck, Bogert, Appice live set in the Rhino store. (Not quad mind you.) This will be a more expensive shopping trip than originally planned.
Wow that is one of my favorite live albums of all time. I heard it was to get a remix and reissue but surprised to hear it’s coming out through Rhino?
(Adding)
I saw no mention of the Epic/Sony Japan BBA album at the Rhino store. Seemed odd anyway.

Last edited:
People (quad geeks) scrambling to figure out what 12 o’clock midnight means.

It means you get to ding your payment card early.

I wonder what state the packages are being sent from? If it’s California then I might get mine sooner than other more distant locations. So there is that potential.

I’m in the mood for a liqueur - shot of something sweet like Amaretto, or Frangelica as a desert nip.

A mini celebration of the release of some of the best rock albums ever mixed to Quadraphonic - and on a format that truly does them justice.

My order is in!!! :love:

Order Summary​
Item
QTY
TOTAL
mail
Quadio Bundle​
1​
$79.98​
Paranoid (Quadio) (Blu-ray Audio)​
1​
Billion Dollar Babies (Quadio) (Blu-ray Audio)
(Release Date: 03 August, 2023)​
1​
Red Octopus (Quadio) (Blu-Ray Audio)
(Release Date: 03 August, 2023)​
1​
Nightmares… and Other Tales from the Vinyl Jungle (Quadio) (Blu-Ray Audio)​
1​
Subtotal​
$79.98​
Shipping & Handling​
$11.99​
Tax