4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve said that at Midnight tongiht I can show the pictures of the discs, so we're staying up till then to do just that. So, if you're around, check out the thread tonight at Midnight and then prepare to go forth and order. I expect y'all will want all 4, and if you can spare the $80, all I can say is it will be well worth it.

We really need to show Rhino that there is a demand for this physical product which will justify the decisions made to get these things out this time and to insure there are many more to come. I know the QQ members will be into these, but we need to spread the word to other forums, facebook groups, and other internet music related sites so that people who do not live here at QQ know these things are available. Remember, these are BLU-RAY AUDIO discs with stereo 24/192 track, so you don't need to be able to play surround to get value from them. That needs to be stressed in all corners of the music loving internet.

Let's blow these things out the door!!! :SG
Back sides of cases would be nice too, I want to soak up the whole thing if it’s not too much trouble. Maybe you’d already planed to show it all off.

Back sides of cases would be nice too, I want to soak up the whole thing if it’s not too much trouble. Maybe you’d already planed to show it all off.
Fronts, Backs, Discs and inside looks. Midnight my time. I ain't stain' up 'till 3, and Steve didn't mention TZ, so I assume he's OK with it. He told me "Midnight"

Not me. I will wait until 8am PST. I cannot imagine demand will be so great it will crash Rhino. Has Rhino ever crashed by hyping up a release before? I honestly have no idea.
Can you imagine that you waited and then got an error message, “the title you are attempting to order is out of stock, please check back soon” and word comes down that it should be back in stock in less than two weeks!!!!!

4 Discs 800 No Blur 0 Days.jpg

Now, My hearing ain't what it used to be, and that sucks. But I can tell you that these things sound clean and clear and you can crank them up and they sound awesome!!!

For those worried about brickwalling or loudness war crap. here's a look at the wav file of Track 1 from Paranoid - War Pigs. You can see there is no audio peaked out and everything is open and free. Of course, your ears will judge for yourselves, but in my book these are great

War Pigs.jpg

Also, the discussion earlier about the one title that doesn't work with the menus the same as the other 3 is of course 'Billion Dollar Babies'. Side Two is very different than the Stereo, and makes this quad disc even more desirable. For those who grew up on the stereo and have never heard the quad, this disc will have you looking back at your speakers and going "What TF was that!!"

It's great

While I’m waiting, I’m thrilled to see the upcoming Beck, Bogert, Appice live set in the Rhino store. (Not quad mind you.) This will be a more expensive shopping trip than originally planned.

Back