4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping that QQ member(s) can update the Wiki pages for these four albums that are arriving in their vintage quad mixes, and mention not only that they were mixed and released in 70's quad (if it is not already in the entry), but that in June 2023 BR discs were released in the US by Rhino containing these quadraphonic albums.

This is a very subtle but good way to promote these releases, and it remains a part of the entry permanently.

Last edited:
I counted 12 which is a standard dozen. A bakers dozen is 13
By being this far along in this thread, it’s probably unwise to introduce any notion of precision! But since you went down that road, I’ll bite. Where he listed Judy Collins next to Asylum,I believe that he meant Joni Mitchell, which would be x2.

Last edited:
Just checked in at Rhino, did a search for "Quadio", and then "Black Sabbath", nope. They don't want my credit card number - not one day early.

So it's fine I can wait until Friday which is less than a blink of an eye away. They are going to sound so good on my system I just know it.

4 Discs 800 10 Blur 1 Days.jpg

Back