4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just successfully reseted my forgotten password and placed order for the bundle, so I can't see why couldn't you. Fingers crossed!
You were right, instead of using the guest option y updated the account and voilà, the right Spanish states were displayed. Order placed now. Thanks!
@ForagingRhino , no issues now, thanks once more for the effort to keep quad alive

Tried credit card, then paypal ,then guest and after buy now is clicked nothing happens
What web browser / computer device are you using? It’s also possible the Rhino website is being worked on because:
You folks may want to hold off on ordering until this issue of two titles showing as "pre-order" is straightened out.
But as the above was being posted, that’s when I was able to buy. Safari was able to work.

would have saved me 7 bucks .. oh well cannot manually cancel it.. sadly. Just got sabbath and starship. I gave them a message, but they prob will not add the code because its processing, guess we will find out.

Last edited:
Back