4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm deciding whether I want one or two of them. Which one won't be available in the UK?
Someone said on an earlier page that Sabbath probably wont be available in the UK.
I’m guessing we can’t see anything at the moment since California is 8 hours behind, so i’m expecting them to go on at 2pm here

I ordered my bundle. I don’t even care about the discounts I am just so excited to get these. Thanks Steve. By the way, if it wasn’t for the link I would have never found them. I searched the Rhino site with quadio and by artist but no luck for me.

I ordered my bundle. I don’t even care about the discounts I am just so excited to get these. Thanks Steve. By the way, if it wasn’t for the link I would have never found them. I searched the Rhino site with quadio and by artist but no luck for me.
Quadio is the first thing I saw on the site. Strange. It's a weird site with issues for sure.

Next time, a Deep Purple box? Other than the classics Machine Head (USA quad mix) and Stormbringer (very messed release on DTS), there is already mixed by someone in UK the Made in Japan double and a unreleased Burn quad.

I'm not gonna wake my wife up and tell her I'm going to spend money!
I got caught, @boondocks . When my wife greeted me this morning, she asked, "What were you doing in your office at five o'clock this morning?" I replied, "Oh, just looking at some stuff on the internet. I was having a problem sleeping." 🙄

Ordered! Thanks for posting the code so we can save on shipping. Very excited to hear Paranoid all cleaned up, I'm not familiar with the other three...but I will be soon 😉
there's a 12% off discount code;

CC22SLA15WMG
Where did this code come from? So what are we supposed to do if we didn't see this code? @ForagingRhino

I got caught, @boondocks . When my wife greeted me this morning, she asked, "What were you doing in your office at five o'clock this morning?" I replied, "Oh, just looking at some stuff on the internet. I was having a problem sleeping." 🙄
tell her you were talking to Jake at State Farm

Back