4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did this code come from? So what are we supposed to do if we didn't see this code? @ForagingRhino
That's a very good question. The code didn't work for me. But neither did the site, I had to try to order 4 times and switch browsers to order, even though I had adblock turned off in Firefox.

Where in Japan? I am an Englishman who lives in Niigata City.
Our sister high school is in Niigata! My wife still teaches at Evanston Township High School. Today, We hit Kichijoji, Shinjuku, and Shibuya! Two Tower Records and eight Disc Unions! Sadly, didn't pick up anything on my want list, but it was fun looking! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

Used Edge. Buy didn't work with Paypal. WEIRD f'ing shopping checkout if it can't complete a buy even after logging into Paypal. Buy button was greyed out, even though all fields filled in.

After all this build-up, the company can't complete a purchase. They need to hire better web developers!

Am trying Firefox next.

Worked this time with Firefox. Whether the browser, less server traffic or dumb luck, I got order through, confirmation from Rhino and PP. And discount code worked.

Bundle Bought!

Last edited:
Someone said on an earlier page that Sabbath probably wont be available in the UK.
I’m guessing we can’t see anything at the moment since California is 8 hours behind, so i’m expecting them to go on at 2pm here
Annoying that the only band of the 4 that are from the UK is the only one that won't be available in the UK!

And possibly the only 1 of the 4 that I'm really interested in (and have heard and know anything about), although I might have a weak moment and order all 4!

Someone said on an earlier page that Sabbath probably wont be available in the UK.
I’m guessing we can’t see anything at the moment since California is 8 hours behind, so i’m expecting them to go on at 2pm here
Where did this code come from? So what are we supposed to do if we didn't see this code? @ForagingRhino
i got it from a member over at Steve Hoffman's forum 🤓🤑

August for the UK???
IMG_7543.png

Last edited by a moderator:
no luck ordering using Firefox on my PC or my iPhone. I get all the way through to click the Buy Now button, click on it and nothing happens

FF worked for me when my purchase failed with Edge. And I used Edge 'cause someone said it didn't work for him w FF. Go figure.

Could be their server is being hit on more than it can handle and dropping connections. Try again in a few?

The Quadio titles are now on the Rhino homepage. I was glad to see that. Now people that visit the site will know they exist. I was really surprised how hard it was to find them when I went into the website.
I used the link provided in this thread but then went into the Rhino website as if I was just some schmuck visiting to see if I could find them. I did but it wasn't easy. Now they are on the main page and visible to anyone that visits.
And damn, do they look good.

I'm only interested in Starship tbh but ordered all four. As classic as Paranoid is, Osbourne always just gives me the creeps. I'll give all of these a try at least once though, and definitely wanted to support Rhino. Hope these keep coming.

I was really only interested in Jefferson Starship & Sabbath but for the bundle price, like you, I got all 4. I also wanted to support the Quadio program so they continue with more, more, more.

So many quad titles, so little time!

Back