4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Quadio titles are now on the Rhino homepage. I was glad to see that. Now people that visit the site will know they exist. I was really surprised how hard it was to find them when I went into the website.
I used the link provided in this thread but then went into the Rhino website as if I was just some schmuck visiting to see if I could find them. I did but it wasn't easy. Now they are on the main page and visible to anyone that visits.
And damn, do they look good.
for sure. i had to click on a link someone provided in this thread to get there. i'm in for Paranoid.

Tried to sign in with my previous passwords and none were accepted. Clicked the "forgot password", re-entered my email and have been waiting close to an hour for the change password email! :mad: ...yes, I've repeatedly checked my spam folder.

If you put it into the basket though it says "in stock". The discount code obviously doesn't work on Dig though, and I can't find what their postage costs are. Decisions, decisions!
I was thinking of what Digs prices would be and to be fair, they are reasonable but I opted for the full set from Rhino US.
Yes there's going to be a custom hit but I reckon they will still work out similar to SDS releases, price.

Be careful -- I did a "GOS" because I thought my individual order for Cooper's MDBs didn't go through -- it was slow
to appear on the order list (they even mention that it could occur, I finally noticed).

So I got RED OCTOPUS and PARANOID together easily enough, but not certain I wanted MDBs, I went for it later and instead got two 8'/. In retrospect I should have just gotten the bundle, even though I'm not a Geils fan.

However, there is a way to cancel the second order, and I used the form. Not expecting a quick reply LOL! But hopefully only one copy will arrive.

OK, so I switched from Firefox to MS Edge to make my order, and it went through. Not sure if it's just a coincidence or a browser issue, but if anybody else is having the same problem I was, that may be a solution.

Be careful -- I did a "GOS"
Now, now. lol

that said, I was so annoyed about not knowing about the 12% discount code, that I just went back and ordered a backup set of 4, using the discount. Hey, whatever...I can buy what I want, right? I don't concern myself with someone not getting their copy this time. I'm sure Rhino created enough copies for QQ.

I will NOT be selling my backup copy for a profit. I want one to open and another to see on my shelf...unopened. I may even put them in a ziplock bag to protect them.

I'm sick. :hi

I ordered my bundle. I don’t even care about the discounts I am just so excited to get these. Thanks Steve. By the way, if it wasn’t for the link I would have never found them. I searched the Rhino site with quadio and by artist but no luck for me.
Strange, as soon as I woke up this morning it was right there on the store homepage.

Back